Pro & Mod Equipment for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro & Mod Equipment for sale

1-For sale is a Krier 500 Runabout and a 2004 Konny 500 engine complete. A brand new crankshaft was installed for the World Championship's last october and has two heats on it. Will separate the package. The boat would also be a good 850 Mod runabout. $1000.00 for the boat, $3000.00 for the engine.

2- Krier 750 Mod Runabout with all hardware. This was origionally a 250 Pro runabout but with the new 250 engines the boat was a little too small. It was perfect for the "D" Mod. The boat is in great shape. $600.00

3- Merc "D" lower unit, 1-1 with a cut square pinion shaft. Will need new gears to race.....$550.00

4- Yamoto 1-1 Hatchet Lower unit. Good gears verticle split....$650.00

5- Complete Merc MK 55H engine. $2500.00

Contact Bob Rusnak 631-849-3242...or PM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bob Rusnak; 07-15-2009, 06:54 AM. Reason: missprint

whats is the length of both boats and a estimate on the weight of each of them??

Comment

Is the 2004 boat a carbon fiber boat?

Comment

Originally posted by PawPawOf3 View Post
        whats is the length of both boats and a estimate on the weight of each of them??
        Have no idea what the boats weigh. We do not have weight limites in the pro and also 750 Mod runabout. All I know is I wish they were heavier. The blue Krier runabout is 13-2 and was origionally a 250-350 Pro boat for the older Yamoto and Konig engines. The new Rossi's and VRP engines are too much for this boat so we used it as a 750 mod runabout. We would be still using it but we have a new Luce boat and will run that one. The 500 Krier is 13-6. We just do not want to run that fast in an open boat, it will run in the mid 90's. with the Konny engine, it would make a good 850 mod runabout...Bob

Comment

500 Krier Runabout

Originally posted by PETEG View Post
          Is the 2004 boat a carbon fiber boat?
          Hi Pete, the 500 runabout is a 1995 boat and not carbon fiber. It is the Konny engine that is a 2004.

Comment

Pro equipment sale

Originally posted by Bob Rusnak View Post
            1-For sale is a Krier 500 Runabout and a 2004 Konny 500 engine complete. A brand new crankshaft was installed for the World Championship's last october and has two heats on it. Will separate the package. The boat would also be a good 850 Mod runabout. $1000.00 for the boat, $2500.00 for the engine.

2- Krier 750 Mod Runabout with all hardware. This was origionally a 250 Pro runabout but with the new 250 engines the boat was a little too small. It was perfect for the "D" Mod. The boat is in great shape. $600.00

3- Merc "D" lower unit, 1-1 with a cut square pinion shaft. Will need new gears to race.....$550.00

5- Complete Merc MK 55H engine. $3000.00

Bump to top

Comment

Konny Motor

Bump to top
              Added pictures of the 500 cc Konny motor that is for sale. It is complete with pipes.....Bob
              Attached Files

Comment

You have a PM.

Comment

hi bob, my dad is interested in the 2004 konny that you have up for sale. Could i get a phone number? Also, does the konny come with a lower unit??
                  *Brennen Burklund
                  *Burklund Racing
                  V-8 V-9 V-10
                  Last edited by hydroboyv9; 06-14-2009, 08:45 PM.
                  GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Comment

Hi Burklund Racing, phone number is 631-849-3242 or cell 631 793 7022..... Bob N-96

Yes, the engine is complete with a Konig 14-15 unit. We ran the engine with the new crankshaft at the Worlds for the first two heats on Sat. With the water conditions we used my older Konig engine on Sunday. I also have a 83 Konig powerhead for sale with all the aditional port work done.
                    Last edited by Bob Rusnak; 06-15-2009, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Hello Bob, I'm interested in the "D" mod runabout. Is there anyone on the east coast going to the west coast that could drag it along? Thanks, Mike.

Comment

D Mod Runabout

Originally posted by Mike VanAusdle View Post
                        Hello Bob, I'm interested in the "D" mod runabout. Is there anyone on the east coast going to the west coast that could drag it along? Thanks, Mike.
                        Hi Mike, the boat will be at the Mod Nationals in Ohio for sale unless some one buys it before. If you know any one from the West Coast going maybe you can arrange for someone to take it back. I am shure there will be few making the trip but will they have room. We will be in Constintine Michigan for the US Title Series race but that is about as far west we will go this year. Possible to get it to Depue for the Pro Nationals but that is a long shot....Bob

Comment

1-For sale is a Krier 500 Runabout and a 2004 Konny 500 engine complete. A brand new crankshaft was installed for the World Championship's last october and has two heats on it. Will separate the package. The boat would also be a good 850 Mod runabout. $1000.00 for the boat, $2500.00 for the engine.

5- Complete Merc MK 55H engine. $3000.00

Bump to top

Comment

Will have some of this at Constintine for sale and could possibly get some of it to the Pro Nationals. all still for sale.......Bob

Comment

Working...
                            X