MOD. 50 3cyl. pistons--orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD. 50 3cyl. pistons--orders

Interest has been shown in a new batch of pistons for 3 cyl. OMC's. They will be in 20's,30's and 40 oversize from standard bore(3.000). I have about 1/2 of what I need to place the order. Please call for info. as to size and quantity and any other questions you may have. Thanks for your concern, Phil McDaniel home---843-650-0400 cell--843-446-7767

what will be cost on pistons and /with piston pin and rings??? sorry new too it... ??coated or??

Comment

Mod 50 Pistons

These pistons are made too the same specs. as the old(70's) Mod 50 pistons. The only diff. is dome is flat to except fishing heads rather than rounded. They come with rings,wrist pin and clips. No coatings but power port and finger port holes are machined in. They will be $100.00 ea. and as I said will come in 20's,30's and 40 oversize from fishing(3.000")bore.

These pistons have a large wrist pin hole which will except Mod. 50 rods. With a bearing kit I have, they will also except the fishing motor rods.(fishing motor rods are the same as mod 50 except for the wrist pin size).

I have rods and bearings if someone doesn't have them. Rods are $80.00 used and brg. kits are $20.00.

I have some 150 pistons(2 runs) of which are out there in motors and have proven themselves already.

Hope this helps---- Thanks Phil

Comment

bump........

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X