Pro Props For Sale -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Props For Sale -

I have three 350CCH Pro props for sale. These are great wheels. Speeds I saw with them were very competitive, lets just say one is a 99.9 MPH prop. One is a great short course prop for courses such as Constantine, and spring Depue.

For details please email me or PM me. Pics are below.

I am wanting $350.00 each for the four blade props and $250.00 for the three blade prop.

Dave Mason
    mason38m@yahoo.com
    Cell - 269-420-1118
    Attached Files
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

looks to me like you need to weld all three together and put it on your omc!!!

Comment

If you don't get them sold by the end of July, I will be willing to take them for a test drive @ DePue. You never know, you may get a sale out of it.

Comment

Kimble

Come to Constantine. you might get just that !

Rotten Ralph, we already did that with the other 5 pro props !! That is why I only have 3 left to sell !
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Unfortunatly I won't be a Constantine, so no free beer for you. That's why I am willing to try them at DePue.

Comment

both of you come to Winona and try them there!

Comment

Price Reduced

$300.00 for the four blades and $200.00 for the three blade. For brand new props this is a steal. A new four blade is over $400.00........

I can deliver to Constantine MI USTS Race or ship. I will include shipping in the cost.
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Delivery To Constantine

I will have these props this weekend at the USTS Constantine race if someone wants to test one. I will be there Saturday morning.

These were made by Vic Brinkman.
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Dave - Just double checking to confirm that you are bringing one of your dad's batteries (charged) for my starter to Constantine - See you there, Thanks, - Tim

Comment

Tim

Confirmed.
                    Dave Mason
                    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Dave,

What size is the 3 blade? I have a 1to1 foot on my SE, will it work for SEH? Let me know.

Comment

Gotta Go

Make me an offer
                        Dave Mason
                        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

More Info

These props would could work well on an AXSH or possibly a CMH with 1:1 gears.

They are between 9" and 9.25 Diameter. Vic built them from an 11 pitch block. So they will be probably be somewhere in that range. I asked Vic last night if these could work on anything in Mod or stock, and this is what he told me.
                          Dave Mason
                          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                          X