• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Blowout Sale

Up for sale are the following motors:

250 Rossi
    350 Rossi (for parts)
    500 Yamato (World Champion engine)

Also for sale is a 500 (or 350) Krier Runabout.

In addition, various gearcases, and brand new steering hub. There may be other miscellaneous items, such as pipes, brackets, etc. (ask if there's something you're looking for.) PM or post inquiries.
    Speed costs money. So, how fast do you want to go?

Pro stuff

I think I've finally caught up on the pm's. If you sent me one and haven't checked yours this afternoon, there should be a response now. Thanks.

Comment

500 stuff

The 500 stuff is still available. The Yamato is a World Championship engine as it won the worlds in Lakeland. Just freshened up too, I might add. Email or PM if interested. It will be in Constantine, MI this weekend and DePue, IL next week.

Comment

equip

The 250 stuff is gone. Most of the other stuff is still available and will be in DePue this week.

Comment

Re: Krier boat

How much do you want for your Krier Runabout? My dad is in Depue for the Nationals and I can have him see you.

Comment

equip

Michracer, your Dad never came and talked to me. Had quite a few lookers and tire kickers, but long story short is the equipment is still available. It can be viewed in action at the link attached (first pic.)

http://www.hydroracer.net/LakeWales0...s08/index.html

Comment

Krier Runabout

Funny thing.... I ended up going to Depue Sat. and Sun. I didn't see a W-88 for sale so I didn't bother. I ended up buying a 125ccH and motor for my kid though. I seen that boat for sale but I assumed it was Todd Brinkman's. That boat might be a little bigger than what I am looking for. Would it be too haevy for 350cc? I still don't want to rule it out, but what are you looking to get out of both the engine and boat or seperate?

Comment

do you still have the 350 Rossi parts motor? If so whay all is there and how much are you asking? Reply to : C7RACE

Comment

350 Rossi Parts,and hardware what is still available?

Please let me know what Rossi parts you have left. and also what hardware is still available. I would appreciate any response or consideration. You caan also call me if you wish at: (559) 284-7303 Thanks! John

Comment

Working...
                  X