20ss hydro for sale/Oregon:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20ss hydro for sale/Oregon:

20ss hydro for sale/Oregon: Built in 2006 by me with the best of materials and hardware (Tietze and Brown Tool). Fully up to date design with 35" bottom, 71 1/2" after plane and 48" sponsons. Metallic automotive high quality finish. Low usage since built and near new condition. Could be a CSH with heavier driver. Price $1350. Two Yamato 80's will also soon be available. One is a very low useage 80 being readied by TJ and the other is being rebuilt by Rick Montoya. Single trailer also available with boat (or not). Props and related parts too after boat is sold. Don Nyberg, nybergdj@comcast.net.
    Attached Files
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Hi Dan,

Sent an email to Mr. Nyberg but no reply. Do you know if boat has been sold?

Info not for me but a good friend.
    John
    John Sherlock

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man
    standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by John Sherlock View Post
      Hi Dan,

John
      Hey John,

Im not sure, he sent me the info to post last week.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thank you Dan, will try again.
        John Sherlock

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man
        standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by John Sherlock View Post
          Hi Dan,

John

I'm pretty sure Don still has the boat...............it also shares alot of the dimensions (xcept being a kneeler) as my laydown Darneille 20SSH/CSH/CMH boat you had, as it was originally built for Don!!!!! Notice Don also copied my paint scheme..........
          Last edited by mercguy; 05-10-2009, 10:07 AM.
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

still for sale:

Outboard racing hydro, Yamato motors (Salem)
            Reply to: sale-x2rrq-1160107138@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
            Date: 2009-05-07, 8:15PM PDT

2006 NYCRAFT racing hydroplane, Premium construction and equipment intended for the serious racer. Designed for 20ss class under APBA rules or C stock hydro with heavier driver. Near new condition, never wrecked or damaged. I am having two Yamato 80 Japanese racing outboards re -worked by professional racing engine builders, which will soon be available. Also have two premium DeWald stainless props for medium and long course. Single boat galvanized trailer too. Boat is $1350, Yamato 80's will be $900 and $1500. Props are $250 each. Trailer is $400. Extra parts available.
            Get into serious racing for half the price of buying all this new. I hope to show this outfit at the annual Newberg Boat races on the Willamette May 23rd.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1160107138-0 image 1160107138-1
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X