B & H Dsh/dmh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B & H Dsh/dmh

B & H D-Stock or D-Mod Hydro. Excellent shape includes all hardware and fuel tank. $1800. Located in Minneapolis, MN. I would attach photos if I could figure it out. Suggestions??? 612-940-6519

Originally posted by jneises View Post
    B & H D-Stock or D-Mod Hydro. Excellent shape includes all hardware and fuel tank. $1800. Located in Minneapolis, MN. I would attach photos if I could figure it out. Suggestions??? 612-940-6519
    Email the photos to me and I will post them for you

dan@hydroracer.net
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by jneises View Post
      A real bargan. The right make hydro with all the right hardware. Beautiful!

Comment

Jeff,
        Thanks for posting the photos.

Comment

do you know what year it is and how long is it .

Comment

It's 11'-5" total length. I think it was built by Sam in 2003. It has the flat top sponsons like the newer B & H's.

Comment

Thats a sharp looking boat. Sam's boats look and run great
              sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Bump, Bump, Bump

Comment

I have an aluminum boat cart and one DSH prop that I will include with the boat. Open to offers......this boat should be raced and not hanging in the garage.

Comment

Jerry, This boat has been eating at me for a long time now. IF you still have it at the end of June, I will buy it. I will have the ca$h then. If it is sold before then, it will be my own fault for not acting sooner.
                    This is a great D boat. It would be a shame to pass up.

Comment

Working...
                    X