for sale custom plastic fuel tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale custom plastic fuel tanks

Im posting this for a friend he makes custom plastic fuel tanks from 1 gal to 12 and he does plastic repairs .His name is jim and his phone number is 231 238 4036 .I have a few pics if anyone needs to see his work .
    thanks lee
    Shakin hands with danger !!

Gas Tanks

Are These tanks suitable for under rear decks on marathon runabouts. needs deck mounted fuel cap. Yes I would like to see pictures.

Thanks Paul

Comment

Yes the tanks are suitable for under deck .All tanks are custom built to your specs. and all are welded in construction and are presure tested .ihave pics but cant post them .email me if anyone wants them thanks lee

Comment

Sorry for the quality I took a picture of a picture .
        Last edited by leehall91; 05-26-2009, 05:39 PM. Reason: I will not advertise for jim again

Comment

he has sold a few tanks
          Last edited by leehall91; 05-26-2009, 05:39 PM.

Comment

i ordered a tank from this guy the first week in april. and still dont have it.
            he is paid in full. did anybody els order a tank from JIM.? $70.00 and no tank yet.
            looking for some imput. chuck 280-p

Comment

Please dont think I have anything to do with this I only posted it for jim .He was a friend but I have also been taken buy him !

Comment

no problem, i just want what i paid for. or my money back. thats it. A racer would not do this to a nother boat racer.

Comment

I agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tank order

Hi Chuck,

He's in to me for $50, but we have been communicating and I expect
                    that Jim is going to deliver what he has promised.

Have you called him to get a delivery date?

Paul

Comment

yes , keeps telling me its comming. its bean comming for 2 months. i dont like to think like this but. when someone tell's you its on the way. it should be there. to many things not adding up.

Comment

Tank order

Hi Chuck,

I ordered 2 tanks the beginning of April also, but don't need them till July.
                        The most recent call from Jim he said that He was waiting for welding rods
                        from a supplier. He may have got a number of orders and is backed up.
                        Give him a call and find out what the hold up is.

Paul

Comment

well, its now june and no tank. i did rig a tank from a garden tractor. $ 5.00. should have done that in the first place. worked out very well. so with this in mind. i will never try to buy an item from a NON RACER again. and i dont think ill ever see my tank that i orderd. lesson learned. hope all who orderd tanks from this looser dont get burned.
                          maybe he needed the $70.00 more than i did. what comes around. goes around.

chuck 280-p

Comment

Working...
                          X