Gleason Racing Web Site Back On-Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gleason Racing Web Site Back On-Line

The Website and my email account at Gleasonracing.com is now back on line. I recently changed over hosts and domain registration to a new, faster, more reliable carrier (godaddy.com) and the end result was an interruption in service (not Godaddy's fault).

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

R-19
    Last edited by sponsonhead; 03-19-2009, 10:14 AM.
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Originally posted by sponsonhead View Post
    The Website and my email account at Gleasonracing.com is now back on line. I recently changed over hosts and domain registration to a new, faster, more reliable carrier (godaddy.com) and the end result was an interruption in service (not Godaddy's fault).

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

R-19
    Gee Pat please dont tell me you got hooked by the Danica Patrick ads for godaddy.com the old sex sells trick works every time Im just having fun with you Pat glad to hear you are back up and running.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Heck Yes!

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Gee Pat please dont tell me you got hooked by the Danica Patrick ads for godaddy.com the old sex sells trick works every time Im just having fun with you Pat glad to hear you are back up and running.
      Hey, any company that has great products, services and customer service (godaddy also is the host for the SOA web site, I love 'em), AND has a hot spokesperson works for me!

R-19
      www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

We just got our own team site and they have been very helpfull with the set up. Great customer service... on line or by phone. And great spokes people with Danica and JR.
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Pat...

Any way you can use Danica to model the new kevs and gear?! I'll buy more stuff! Haha... GL
          Future J dad!

Comment

You betcha!

Now, THAT is a photo shoot that I would look forward to!

No Pineville for you, Greg? When's the baby due?

R-19
            www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Gregory III

The little man is due Saturday, family first! We won't miss any more races this year though... I've got all my SRP gear cleaned up and ready for a good safe and stylish 2009, thanks Pat.
              Future J dad!

Comment

If

If you get any of the Go Daddy girl models to show up at a race, I offer them a first hand experience to ride in a real race boat. Complete with private training session and follow up session to debrief them.

Maybe you need to post up some pics from the Girls of Go-Daddy section..
                Last edited by Dave M; 03-20-2009, 07:46 AM. Reason: Spelling, was to excited over prospect.
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                X