X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE F-Racing Runabout

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=
    John Sherlock

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man
    standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill

John:

I'm interested in the boat. What kind of TLC does it need?
    Bill Schwab
    Miss KTDoodle #62C
    -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

Bill,

Same old same old,, a good sanding and a finish. If interested hit buy it now and I will see that you get it ALL for only $2000.00 / Boat has the rigging

Hell of a deal,
      John
      John Sherlock

standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't need the Merc John.

The boat is going to have a 4-60 hung on the back.
        Bill Schwab
        Miss KTDoodle #62C
        -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

You know how ebay is, I know most all the bidders.
          Sent you a PM.
          John Sherlock

Comment

Originally posted by John Sherlock View Post
            Bill,

Same old same old,, a good sanding and a finish. If interested hit buy it now and I will see that you get it ALL for only $2000.00 / Boat has the rigging

Hell of a deal,
            John
            This deal is good to all on Hydroracer,, just include a note to me so you get the Runabout and the Mark 30H for $2000.00 / forget about the buy it now at $2600.00

John
            John Sherlock

Comment

I owned this boat back in the early 70's and ran a 650 on it. It was a fun boat with the deck rider (my borother) sliding out front of the driver in the corners and then back in along side of you on the straits. It was a kick in the pants with a lot of nitro and smaller prop in the old Sparks Regatta in Nevada. My brother kept the boat in dry storage properly.
              Bill Diamond
              bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

Rig is sold, thank you Dan, will send you some money.....
                John Sherlock

Comment

Working...
                X