dead man throttle needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead man throttle needed

if anyone has an xtra throttle that will work on a yamato that your willin 2 sell let me know thanx ron

Dead man throttle

Originally posted by cyberpunk View Post
    if anyone has an xtra throttle that will work on a yamato that your willin 2 sell let me know thanx ron
    Tom Cronk to the rescue, see top of Buy Sell forum
    "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
    No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

"Quincy Throttles on BRF"

Ron has a post up asking if anyones uses Quincy deadmans he has had casted,no price yet.It will be a pull type only.
      Daniel Lee Crabtree

Comment

thanx mr crabtree

Comment

New ?

If you want brand new you can buy them right away. Here are some sorces.

Lee Tietz - Look at his ad on this website.

Darrel Sorenson - Sorenson Woodcraft - do some looking on this website, his contact info is on here. He sells Keller reproductions, nice set up.

Tom Cronk - Sells Keller reproductions as well.

Any one of those throttles mentioned above will work on your Yamato.

If you want used, try ebay. I have not seen to many used for sale even on here.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Keller

Hey Ron,

I have an original Keller with throttle line in great shape for sale. PM me and I will send you a picture of it and my CSH spare parts list file.

Al

Comment

Keller Throttle

Steve Greaves at Portage Bay Systems ... 206-371-0486 sells new Keller Dead Man Throttles.

He advertises on this web site.
              sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

thanx all n xspecially al again 4 helpin me put a beautiful boat 2 gether

Comment

You are welcome!

Thanx for buying most of my C-mod stuff Ron. Boat looks kool and quick!

Al

Comment

info on a 1947 Lundy outboard hydro & dead mans throttle

Hello, Ok i'm new to the whole hydro plane scene. I recently purchased a 1947 Lundy hydro plane, the outboard type. Does anyone have or know where I can get any information on these?? Where they were made, what horse power outboard, Etc.? Also right now it has a boat remote on it, I would like to put a deadmans throttle back on it. I would prefer a vintage one instead of a new one, any ideas of where I could get one ?? I don't really plan on racing this (I have several wood boats) I just thought it was kinda cool and the price was right. It does need a new transom on it, the guy had left it outside standing upright, leaning against his garage and it rotted the transon out. Whichn is my final question (at least for now) where can I get a pattern to use for replacing the transom??
                    Thank You in advance for your help.
                    Tim
                    New York State

Comment

Lundy hydro

Originally posted by medicalman View Post
                      Hello, Ok i'm new to the whole hydro plane scene. I recently purchased a 1947 Lundy hydro plane, the outboard type. Does anyone have or know where I can get any information on these?? Where they were made, what horse power outboard, Etc.? Also right now it has a boat remote on it, I would like to put a deadmans throttle back on it. I would prefer a vintage one instead of a new one, any ideas of where I could get one ?? I don't really plan on racing this (I have several wood boats) I just thought it was kinda cool and the price was right. It does need a new transom on it, the guy had left it outside standing upright, leaning against his garage and it rotted the transon out. Whichn is my final question (at least for now) where can I get a pattern to use for replacing the transom??
                      Thank You in advance for your help.
                      Tim
                      New York State
                      Post photos

Search vintage hydro sites for equipment.
                      Search on this site for old equipment
                      "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
                      No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Lundy Hydro

Tim
                        Where are you located in N.Y.?Pat Davids
                        lives in Webster N.Y.out side of Rochester.
                        He is a OLD boat builder and knows the Lundy
                        boats.Send me a email and I'll give you more
                        information.
                        Tom
                        tcronk@tampabay.rr.com

Comment

Vintage Keller Throttle

I have a second vintage Keller throttle for sale that I removed from my Karelson hydro when I changed out to a smaller throttle unit made by Lee Tietze. Email me if you are interested in buying the throttle unit and I will send you a digital picture of it. I also have a new, vintage pipe-puller handle if anyone is interested in buying it.

Al Peffley
                          team_excalibur@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                          X