Information Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Needed

I need to know if a Mercury Mark 20H lower unit will fit my Mercury Mark 25 fishing motor? What other modifications would be required or can I just bolt the 20H lower unit to my Mark 25.

Thanks

The gear case will not directly bolt up to the fishing motor, and would make little difference in performance if it did. If you have the 20H tower housing to go with the lower unit, everything should bolt right up and be a fast set-up. I am working on a similar combo right now. Jeff

Comment

Jeff,

I have a tower but not the bracket that goes with it. If I can get the lower unit at a good price I am going to buy it. I am in the process of building a Hal Kelly Airborne II to put it on.

Comment

Brackets are cheap or you can use the one off of your fishing motor for your 20H tower. I think I have an extra one I would let go cheap if you need one. I might have an extra gear case or can put you in touch with the right people that do. Shoot me an email at: mrmoose@woh.rr.com and send some pictures of what you have.

Comment

Working...
        X