X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Parts Source For 25xs - Mercury D-44ci/44xs

25XS and 44 ci parts

Hello Fellow Boat Racers, I have recently taken on a line of Marine parts to include Outboard-Inboard and Jet Ski Parts.

In my catalogs there seems to be a lot of useful parts for boat racing. I have complied a list of consumable parts for the 44ci motors and the 25 XS motors since that's what I am into. Parts to include but not limited to Vertex pistons, piston rings, needle bearings, seals, upper and lower bearings, carb rebuild kits, ignition parts, Tygon fuel line, sealants, and a whole lot of more great items.

The Merc 25 blocks are now discontinued from Mercury, I have access to a limited supply of 25 Mercosil blocks, so, get them while they last.

For the 25XS or the 44ci consumable parts list email me at: startyourengine@comcast.net and I’ll send you a list of what I can offer you.

I believe I can do the same thing for the OMC line of motors if there is any interest.

If you need parts for your pleasure boating needs let me know, I may be able to help out there also.

Mike DeLisa
    J-8
    startyourengine@comcast.net
Working...
X