"Rocket" CSH FOR SALE OR TRADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Rocket" CSH FOR SALE OR TRADE

Have a new boat this season and am interested in selling my restored Rocket csh.One of the orriginal "winged" hydro's built by Skeet Phillips.Campaigned the past two seasons in Region 10 as 36CW. This is a ducted hull hydro with adjustable horizontal stabs.Selling complete with all hardware,recent blue and white epoxy paint,ready to run.Will consider trade for competitive CSR.

Originally posted by glen wesanko View Post
    Have a new boat this season and am interested in selling my restored Rocket csh.One of the orriginal "winged" hydro's built by Skeet Phillips.Campaigned the past two seasons in Region 10 as 36CW. This is a ducted hull hydro with adjustable horizontal stabs.Selling complete with all hardware,recent blue and white epoxy paint,ready to run.Will consider trade for competitive CSR.

CSR??????????? oh ya, thats what I am talking about!!!! CSR is gonna be a big class in Reg10 this year Glenn!!!!
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Csr

Yes I'm hoping to get into a csr as it look's like an easy class to win!

Comment

Huh???

Originally posted by glen wesanko View Post
        Yes I'm hoping to get into a csr as it look's like an easy class to win!
        easy class??? what you smokin up there in Canada Glenn????
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Post some pictures of that Rocket. I've only seen one in person. Thought it was a pretty neat boat.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

"Rocket" has been traded for a csr,thank's for the interest.

Comment

Working...
            X