X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forshey CSH???

Did Forshey sell his CSH?

-Mike

I don't know if he had a CSH for sale but the one he just had on E-bay was listed as a 20SSH ?
    Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
    The eh TEAM
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

The 20SSH (19S?) rig that was just on E-bay had one bid......no reserve.
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

That's the boat...did it sell?

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
          The 20SSH (19S?) rig that was just on E-bay had one bid......no reserve.
          One bid=SOLD

Will have to ask Nate's Uncle (Dean?) if completed.
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-07-2009, 05:11 PM.
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

Comment

Yes the boat sold but it's staying in the racing community. Be on the lookout for it in 25MH and BMH this season. Duggan Racing will now field two 25mod rigs at any given race. See you guys on the water soon!
            Austin Duggan, 78M

Comment

Originally posted by AMod20HRacer View Post
              Yes the boat sold but it's staying in the racing community. Be on the lookout for it in 25MH and BMH this season. Duggan Racing will now field two 25mod rigs at any given race. See you guys on the water soon!
              Austin, Before you plan to support BMH, Ya might want to pay attention to ......

http://www.apba-racing.com/Forms/200...%20Minutes.pdf

Note XX...e + g.
              Not sure if passed if they will affect 2009?
              Did you git any seat time in BMH-2008?.....May be needed to vote on the above........anyway...... the majority motor owners will likely prevail on this.....

See ya in AMH/25MOD ..........In my wake........
              Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-08-2009, 03:38 AM.

Comment

No More Mercs

Could Anyone Tell Me When This Rule Would Take Effect. Im Planning On Running A Merc In This Class This Year.
                Thanks Fran Johnson

Comment

mike, my boat did sell. was told he was going to run 25 mod on it. should make a good boat for him. it is still in the racing world as i had hoped
                  deane

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for letting me know. We have a couple of guys in our area considering getting into racing 20ssH or CSH and knew your boat was a great deal.

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by N80250cch View Post
                      Could Anyone Tell Me When This Rule Would Take Effect. Im Planning On Running A Merc In This Class This Year.
                      Thanks Fran Johnson
                      Still has to pass vote ....BUT...I gott'a believe the Koshka/Palmquist camps will have their "ducks-in-row".... on this one....

Not sure if effective immediately or 2010..?

It's only for the BMH/350cc class/hydro....(still needed/welcome in BMR/350cc runabout)....You will still have 25MOD with a pipe and A-MOD in stock form to run.....much better water anyway

Plenty of race'n for yer 25ss/22CI merc!!!!

No change in A-MOD........
                      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-09-2009, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by N80250cch View Post
                        Thanks Fran Johnson

Hey Fran, Good to hear you'll be racing this year. If you need a Y80 b mod motor I have 3 you are welcome to. Let me know how I can help.
                        Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Working...
                        X