Duck bill drain and mounts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck bill drain and mounts for sale

UPDATED FEB 16!!!! Send checks now! I will not be stocking these.
    I can now take more orders. These will be prepay only I am ordering them at the end of the month

These are bulk and the picture is of a retail kit, but the parts are the same. I buy bulk to save us money. There is no zip tie or screws sorry, find your own.

The drain mounts are aluminum and it is aprox. .335 from the inter edge to the outer edge... about the thickness of the rubber drain. If you have a brass sleeve already you are good to go.

duckbill drains: $16 each

drain mounts: $15

I will take checks, money orders or Paypal payments (add $.50 for the first and $.25 there after. Sorry paypal is not free)

I will hold them until the MOD-Winter Nationals if you want to save on shipping. First money gets them. Email or PM me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by brian; 02-15-2010, 02:36 PM.

You have a PM

Comment

I have some just like those. They work good. I used the zip tie and no problems at all.
      Mark N

Comment

Put me down for one.

Originally posted by brian
        I have noticed that most of the guys who bought bills in this off season were some of the fastest guys! I wonder why they are faster?
        Ok, ok. I'll take one duckbill and one mount. Lemme know yer paypal addy so I can send you the dough.
        Thank you Brian.

Comment

Duckbill.

I got my duckbill assembly in the mail earlier this week. It looks like a first class setup. It oughta make the boat it's going on run with "the fast guys".
          Ya know, at Top O' last year, I had a lot of people ask me where I got the duckbills on my marathon boat. I told them they were a pair I had sitting around my shop since ages ago. It seems this style of duckbill drain is hard to find nowadays. I'm glad you offered some for sale.
          Thanks Brian!

Comment

Duckbills.............

Got mine in the mail last week, Brian. Thanks!
            DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

I need ONE special sock.. need only 1 though.
              Can I custom order size? Need one that is approx 2"x6" maybe 2"x4" I can remeasure and let you know. Thanks Brian !

Originally posted by brian
              On other news Mama C is saying she wants to make some more Kevlar socks for the J drivers. If you are a j driver (New racer or NOT racing AXS and 45!) we will sell them at cost. I do not have the cost yet but the last time we did them mom got $20 a pair and she made $5 a set for her time and I got a big credit card bill. (Classic distributional of wealth! LOL)

If there is interest above 6 pairs I will order some and put them on the Cafarelli assembly line. Email with your interest assuming they will be $20 a pair and J drivers $15 a pair. I can have them before the nationals.

Click Here for picture of socks

Comment

Originally posted by kip8w View Post
                I need ONE special sock.. need only 1 though.
                Can I custom order size? Need one that is approx 2"x6" maybe 2"x4" I can remeasure and let you know. Thanks Brian !
                Maybe you should just zip up your pants while you race? Driving safety tips are always free!

Comment

Ur so bad !

LOL
                  I was talking about a prop sock. Prop cover.
                  and what were YOU thinkin !!

Comment

sock

Brain
                    put me down for 1 pair of socks for jake
                    thanks Marla
                    [SIGPIC]191-m
                    jake alkema

Comment

socks

give me a break that was the first time I ever lost anything.....and the last.
                      Marla
                      [SIGPIC]191-m
                      jake alkema

Comment

Hi Do you have three duck bills left? If so please keep them for me and let me know how much I owe you, thanks

Comment

Need more Duck Bills and Mounts? Updated first post. New price and prepay orders only Feb 28 Deadline!!!!

I will not be stocking these... what you order is what you get. My racing family doubled this year so.....no extra cash for your racing program.

Comment

Brian,
                            Need your address.
                            Thanks,
                            Steve
                            3 bills no mounts

Comment

What the Heck ?

Man!! Why are you making us click all the way back the the first post??? That is a lot of werk to do that!! xoxox

Originally posted by brian View Post
                              Need more Duck Bills and Mounts? Updated first post. New price and prepay orders only Feb 28 Deadline!!!!

I will not be stocking these... what you order is what you get. My racing family doubled this year so.....no extra cash for your racing program.

Comment

Working...
                              X