Comment

Dimensions ?

Mike,

What are the measurments ? Weight ?
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

dave

This is 22 lbs With the adapter plates spacer for powerhead and adapter plate for lower unit including fastners... There is alot you can carve out of this to make it lighter... It measures with both adapter plates 9 3/4" The swivel pin is bronze bushed with greese fittings Its a realy nice piece.. Im gonna be taking a big loss on this ive got a 1000.00 into getting it to this point... It has provisions for a thrust socket to be installed ... A plate has been welded inbetween the saddle brackets which are yamato and there like new... Power head adapter has provisions to bolt up your pipe hanger..

Mike

Comment

bmod down housing

I will take 400.00 for this housing ..... Need it gone...

Mike

Comment

if it will bolt up to my mod y102 head n foot ill buy it and probably drive there asap to pay you and pick it up

Comment

I pretty certin no problem with gear case.. but the power head you will need to make a new adpt plate and drill the 102 power head stud holes.. for the price its worth the little work to make it work..

Mike

Comment

Ill give ya a six pack and promise to talk sweet to ya on the radio this year!

Comment

its b.u.t full

yeah i got it thanx i cant wait 2 get all my parts 2 gether and i may look u up on pipes 2 d#mn she is a nice tower sure is pretty if u have any xtra props or know any 1 let me know ron
                  Last edited by cyberpunk; 02-23-2009, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X