D Mod Run.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D Mod Run.

For sale Runabout built by Dale Hull. Same boat as Bobby Laws runs 4yrs old. In excellent condition with all hardware. This boat won 3 out of 4 heats at the NBRA Long course & Short course Nats this year. We have run D mod FE and Stock D Tohatsu on this boat. !3 ft long. Most probably would make a good marathon boat also for stock d. $2100.00. Will Email photos if interested. Check my sons Avatar Kampen Racing.
    Art K

D-Mod runabout

Pic is in my avatar
    Keith Kampen

Comment

Why are you selling Art? That's a great running boat. Correct me if I am wrong but as I remember you would have won all four of the heats you mentioned above if it weren't for jumping the gun in the second heat at the Lomg course Nats.
      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

D Mod Run

Time for a new boat.
        Art K

Comment

D-Mod runabout

Still for sale!!!!! This is a great boat and can be with a side fin or as a roll up.
          Keith Kampen

Comment

ART: What are you gonna replace that runabout with? Any thing brand wise in mind?

Just curious is all... Have a good winter.

Jim V

Comment

D-Mod runabout

Planning on one of those Kidwell/Luce runabouts Kelly is building. I was at Kelly's yeaterday and saw Kevin McAfee's boat is almost done and looks very good.
              Keith Kampen

Comment

Runabout

Still for sale.
                Art K

Comment

Runabout

Make a offer. With or without hardware.
                  Art K

Comment

Hey Keith

Has Kelly got the skin on Kevins ruabout yet? I saw a pic of the framework only but looked like there was a lot left to do.

One thing about it...if Kelly builds it.. it will be done right. He's picky as heck about everything. (Kinda like an old lady)

Have a good one. Jim V

Comment

New Run.

Was out there today trying to help out. The bottom is on almost ready for the deck. And your right Kelly is picky. The boat looks great. Should be a really good ride.
                      Art K

Comment

[

Art: Sounds good....please get Kelly or you to post a picture of Kevin's boat when it gets done. I dont think he's rigging or painting it is he?

Have a good one.. maybe yours will go quicker ...if not !!!

Jim V

Comment

Hey Jim, it's good to see your posts. Hope all is going well. Jack

Comment

Jack

Jack: Thanks, I see a few posts from you now and then.

Everything is good..spending the cold months down here in Harlingen Tx to get out of the nasties. We kinda travel around each winter...dont usually go to the same place each time. We pull a 5th wheel so getting there is no problem.

I see you are still running hot with the hydros. Good luck, and keep the smooth side down. Now if ya can get "Bad Bert" to hang it up, you might be the senior running!

Our prayers to your lovely wife and you.

Jim V (pitboss77)

Comment

Originally posted by Art K View Post
                              For sale Runabout built by Dale Hull.
                              Art K
                              That boat is one of last, if not the last, boats that Dale built. Dale won't be building any more boats either. Those facts should make it worth more than the asking price. I'd like to have it but I don't have room for any more boats.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X