Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: Brand New MJR CSH Built by Rick Wagner Sr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Brand New MJR CSH Built by Rick Wagner Sr.

We Have a Brand New MJR 20ssh/CSH for sale. My Dad built it last year right after he finished building mine. That boat handles great and Marc's design has proven itself well here in ohio. You will most always see this newer design running in the top half of the feild in our club and region. Right now you can find pictures of this boat at TRORA.com under the on the jig link. If any of you know my father or have seen the boats he has built then you already know that he is a master craftsmen. We are selling this boat for 2,000 dollars. Any question you can contact me here. I will try to post pictures up soon for you.
    MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

From TRORA.COM

Here are the pics Skippy was talking about. These are Great Boats and Excellent Craftsmanship.
    Attached Files
    Joe Silvestri
    CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
    JH/JR

Comment

Great boat at killer price!!

Latest MJR design and plans that the repeat CSH National champ, Mike Perman has been running. Design has been proven - runs great is every water conditions and turns out of this world. The craftmanship has been put the test with Skippy doing "Quality Control" this summer. The sister boat has held together great when most boats would have been burnt by now and is still fast.

This is a steal for anyone who wants to run CSH! At this price, you could barely cover the cost of plans and materials.
      Brian 10s

Comment

I like the way that you put that as Quality control. Because you are right thats what i have been doing.....haha
        MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

Originally posted by Brian10s View Post
          Latest MJR design and plans that the repeat CSH National champ, Mike Perman has been running. Design has been proven - runs great is every water conditions and turns out of this world. The craftmanship has been put the test with Skippy doing "Quality Control" this summer. The sister boat has held together great when most boats would have been burnt by now and is still fast.

This is a steal for anyone who wants to run CSH! At this price, you could barely cover the cost of plans and materials.
          This is so true. I am building one right now and I have $1800 in it for the plans, material for the boat, the jig, fasteners and the epoxy. Still need varnish and paint, plus hardware.
          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

I should also add that the boat has 4 coats of Petit varnish and could use a good wet sanding and then finished however you wish. Steering is direct, but I left the cables long enough to change the wheel hub size and run indirect. Turn fin and bracket is BTM. The Transom height is for 302. If your running a 102, I will install an oak block to the proper height and remount the aluminum transom plates. I really need to sell this boat before spring.

Comment

Questions

Just a few more questions...Please check your PM.

Comment

I'll take it

Rick-
                If we can figure out a way to get the boat to Texas (or close to it) without costing either one of us an arm and a leg, I'll take it.

Worse case, maybe someone coming from Ohio to Pineville in March for the race may be able to bring it, and I could pick it up there.

Let me know what you think could be done, and I'll send you the money.

Thanks, and I'm anxious to get my hands on it.

Mark Daspit

Comment

Hi Mark,
                  Send me you home phone number in a private message and I'll give you a call tonight. Long distance calls are no problem for me.

Rick Sr.

Comment

Working...
                  X