Clear All

• Swap

Swap- My new old stock (NOS) center main bearing set of loose
    rollers , quantity 22 , these are for an early Mercury Mk 25
    having a steel reed cage. Also, I've a Quincy looper / Schnurle-
    type (used) piston of nominal 2 9/16 diameter. I've also a set
    of NOS (new old stock), qty 4 Dykes-type rings of the same
    diameter for this piston.
    Wanted- Mercury 'Q' length driveshaft for A-B quicksilver.
    Wanted- Mercury 25SS quicksilver driveshaft. Can send j-peg
    pictures.

reply to glock@eclipse.net or 609 758 0535 ask for Tom

*will have parts at AOMC Swap Meet Eatontown , NJ December 6, 2008<bgsound src="http://www.pil.net/~geoff/goodbye_earl.mid" loop="0">

contact A/B Speedliner for the Q length drive shaft as he is making some new 1 s
    he is also making some new 55-H length drive shafts as well as some 55-H length with 5 inches of spline so the mod guys can cut it down to their tower height

i am actually waiting for 1 of the 5 inch splined ones for a project i have in the works

hope this helps
    Randy
    Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

>>contact A/B Speedliner for the Q length drive shaft as he is making some new 1 s <<

Anyone have a phone number for 'A/B Speedliner' ??

Thanks, Randy

Comment

you can also contact his brother alan

i will pm you a phone number

np glad i can help

Randy

check you private messages as i sent you the info u need
        Last edited by RandY Aveline; 11-27-2008, 10:54 AM.
        Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

I need a crank for that Mark-25 steel cage (with needle bearings)......Have 2 cages but no crank....and I think this is dif than a 20H center main/reed cage dimension ?

Thanks
          19P
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 01-25-2009, 03:23 AM.
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Steve, I have a Mark 25 crankshaft I may let go of. What are they going for these days? Trades?

Comment

Originally posted by boatcrazy View Post
              Steve, I have a Mark 25 crankshaft I may let go of. What are they going for these days? Trades?
              Check to see if it has a steel reed cage......open carb and look to see if silver or brass color.
              If reed cage is brass keep motor together and sell complete or as powerhead on E-Bay........If reedcage is silver (steel).(will also be magnetic)......send me a P/M (personal message).
              The brass reed cage crank... will NOT.. work with the steel reed cage....the steel cage crank has raised shoulders to locate the rollers in the cage, on the center journal like a 20H but again I THINK it is a different dimension than a 20H?
              The steel reed cage uses roller/needle bearings like a 20H but I think they are larger dia and the dimension on the crank is different and will not work with the 20H cage (?)..........The steel cage was rumored to become magnetic from the flywheel magnets and hold the reeds closed and not prefered for race'n?? (I fit boysen reeds to the one I had for that reason)......Also the steel cage is very hard and takes several hours and many dremel stones to open the intake open'n to match the 20H case.......then if you want to hone the center bore O/S for the crank bear'n....grab a 12 pack cause it'll take a while.....

I'm about at the end of this sport and have found the Mark-20/15 crank case assemblies cheep and easy to use for my needs and sell'n most of my 20H pieces to the collectors.....but I do have one last nice 20H case I would LIKE to put together..............

Thanks,
              19P
              Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 01-25-2009, 03:24 AM.
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
              X