Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale C alky Pro Hydro 1983? Great Shape!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yale C alky Pro Hydro 1983? Great Shape!

This was originally Malcolm Harden's boat. We believe it is a Yale, built around 1983. It has been garage kept and has almost every piece of rigging you need. (Missing skid fins, but the brackets are there) The rigging job on this boat is perfect. I am also assuming that this was owned by Bunky Bowles later on, as his name is on both sides of the boat. Add motor, skid fins and fuel and your ready to run! I have several pictures available. If interesed e-mail me! Challiv@aol.com. $1,000.00 Chris Hall, Jr. Boat is located in Hampton , VA.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by challiv; 11-25-2008, 12:26 PM.

Originally posted by challiv View Post
    This was originally Malcolm Harden's boat. We believe it is a Yale, built around 1983. It has been garage kept and has almost every piece of rigging you need. (Missing skid fins, but the brackets are there) The rigging job on this boat is perfect. I am also assuming that this was owned by Bunky Bowles later on, as his name is on both sides of the boat. Add motor, skid fins and fuel and your ready to run! I have several pictures available. If interesed e-mail me! Challiv@aol.com. $1,000.00 Chris Hall, Jr. Boat is located in Hampton , VA.
    Its almost exactly like a Yale Ive seen & run with, the leading edge behind the sponsons is concave sorta, always wondered why. A good fast boat.
    Team Tower

Comment

Looks a lot like pictures I've seen of Tim Butts Aerowing hydros
      Sean Byrne

Comment

Looks like a Yale to me

We had a Yale that came from Michael Pumphrey who was part of the same era who raced with Henry Shakeshaft and the boat looked identical to these pictures.
        Tim Lee

Comment

yes Yale

Pretty sure its a Yale hav e had several and still have one..The two holes
          on rear of boat were sort of a Yale trade mark doubt if anyone would copy this

Pat

Comment

Yale

It is a Yale, I have pics of it when it was new taken right after Malcom received it. Nice boat...... Chris, jr., tell Earle I said hello
            Last edited by Composite Specialties; 11-26-2008, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Yale

Nice yale hydro I have one just Like it with a C konig on it.

Comment

what is the bottom width and length overall

what class was it raced in ?
                Last edited by RandY Aveline; 11-27-2008, 09:33 AM.
                Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Yale 500cc Hydro

Originally posted by RandY Aveline View Post
                  what is the bottom width and length overall

what class was it raced in ?
                  This boat was raced orignally as a 500cc hydroplane. My guess is that the length is around 12' 10" +/- and the bottom is somewhere between 34 and 36 inches wide.
                  David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                  X