Forced to Sell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced to Sell...

Didn't want to do this, but I'm giving up MY DSH rig. No one left to race now.

Never raced, never wet, blueprinted Tohat-soo. Mostes-Pugh-B&H hydro, composite, foam core, vacuum bagged, teak, mahogany hull.

One of kind rig...in my mind.

Going on ebay if no calls tomorrow.

Happy bidding!

Now that was funny!
    Brian 10s

Comment

In the words of Horace Greeley.....

Go west, young man. Plenty of D's out here.

R-19
      www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

DSH selloff

Originally posted by Brian10s View Post
        Now that was funny!

... I fail to see the humor.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
          ... I fail to see the humor.
          I do not understand the humor either??? Apparently all the D's are in REG10 now!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dholt View Post
            Didn't want to do this, but I'm giving up MY DSH rig. No one left to race now.

Never raced, never wet, blueprinted Tohat-soo. Mostes-Pugh-B&H hydro, composite, foam core, vacuum bagged, teak, mahogany hull.

One of kind rig...in my mind.

Going on ebay if no calls tomorrow.

Happy bidding!
            Dana,

Why would rush to eBay so quick when you just listed your rig today? not many guys are going to have large sums of spare cash just sitting around right now with the holiday season just a week away. Give the real boat racers who can really use your gear a chance to get through the holiday season then re-list back here on HR after the first of year. Seems like a shame to see a "one of a kind" racing package end up in the hands of some kid on eBay.
            HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              Dana,

Why would rush to eBay so quick when you just listed your rig today? not many guys are going to have large sums of spare cash just sitting around right now with the holiday season just a week away. Give the real boat racers who can really use your gear a chance to get through the holiday season then re-list back here on HR after the first of year. Seems like a shame to see a "one of a kind" racing package end up in the hands of some kid on eBay.
              Dan,

It's a joke. I too thought it was pretty funny, but at the same time realize that the mass exodus of DSHs in Region 6 will pretty much, kill the class. It's disappointing, because there are still about 3 (Smith, Gottschalk, Stoney) in MI that run all the MHRA races.

Indirectly, I think that's what Dana was pointing out.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by hydroracer25 View Post
                Dan,

It's a joke. I too thought it was pretty funny, but at the same time realize that the mass exodus of DSHs in Region 6 will pretty much, kill the class. It's disappointing, because there are still about 3 (Smith, Gottschalk, Stoney) in MI that run all the MHRA races.

Mark
                Hey Mark,

I guess this was a dead give away

"Mostes-Pugh-B&H hydro"

Oh well guess I got punked and fell for it
                HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Dan,

Mark
                  Kinda like BSH a few years ago?...........

Old race boats never die.....they live on in the smiles of past and future RACERS............some come back to win..........some make a owner smile just sitt'n there.......

19P
                  Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 11-22-2008, 05:39 AM.
                  100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

But hey.......... there were 32 BSH Racers in 2008.................

DSH will survive................ask the "Mad" Russian...............

19P
                    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

It's disappointing, because there are still about 3 (Smith, Gottschalk, Stoney) in MI that run all the MHRA races.
                      Mark????? Great now I do not exist... That is it! I am selling my DSH rig too. (JOKE)

Comment

Dana,

I believe your rig is the boat of choice in the local carp club Tuesday night fishing derby.

Comment

Originally posted by brian View Post
                          Mark????? Great now I do not exist... That is it! I am selling my DSH rig too. (JOKE)
                          Brian,

Sorry! You exist! I was just thinking off the MHRA member list that I had in front of me. Anyway, glad you made it to a couple of our races last year and hopefully you can make a few more this year.

Mark

Comment

I believe Region 1 has some DSHs & some Region 2 & 3 guys were looking into equipment too.
                            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Ha, the 25-M once again foils my attempt to steal the start.

Yes, I have no DSH equipment. All in jest.

C'mon...anyone ever heard of a Mostes-Pugh-B&H composite, teak, mahogany boat?

But my Tohat-soo does have gold plated rings...maybe.

Hey, while I'm here...anyone want to make an offer on a 4 time 20ssH National Champ rig?

D.

Comment

Working...
                              X