J. Michael's B&H CSH for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J. Michael's B&H CSH for sale

Boat has won lots of races and holds the 3/4 mile record for osy400.

Proven boat. $2500 obo
    Attached Files

Got Boats?

Is that a new CSR in the bottom right corner?

Comment

I wish it was! Same Sorenson I've ran the last few years. Maybe in the near future I will have a new one

Comment

So are you getting a new CSH? Or are you just concentrating on the a/b/cr/d/pro/inboard/unlimited ride you have?

Comment

Haha

I was thinking the same thing Ryan...GL
          Future J dad!

Comment

cleaning out the shop mike?

to all: this is the one of the best driving B&H CSH I have ever driven, very close to the one I drive now. I would say the boat accelerates and holds its corner speed very well. If I had the coin I'd take it off Mike's hands and let Dr. Dan do his magic
            28-R

Comment

Great boat! Have had many battles against this boat and have to say it is very fast. Heck my own B&H is a copy of this one! lol.
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

cool pile of lumber....

looks like daren's house.... that boat is a winner.... i've seen it from behind a couple times.....
                Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by HydroKyle93R View Post
                  to all: this is the one of the best driving B&H CSH I have ever driven, very close to the one I drive now. I would say the boat accelerates and holds its corner speed very well. If I had the coin I'd take it off Mike's hands and let Dr. Dan do his magic
                  Na .... I think you can keep the 69R warm and happy I'll stick to polishing her and her stainless
                  BOPP

Comment

Working...
                  X