Gearcase for D Mod or gearcase parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearcase for D Mod or gearcase parts

Looking for a gearcase can be D-Mercury,Konig,Or Yamato or enough parts to start piecing a D gearcase together to use on a D Mod.
    Tim Lee
    302-258-3848

Brand New

Are you interested in buying brand new ? If so, you have many options. Give Steve Litzell a call, he has Konnys new. You might have a hard time finding the Yamato stuff right now, I think the next shipment is coming in next year ?

Merc, I think I saw where several were for sale, check with Homer Schultz, his boy Doug posted two Mercs up for sale a short time ago. Just search the forum and it is there, NBRA News is Dougs handle I think.

Lee Tietz (Machined COmpnents) is in the gearcase business soon. Not sure if he has a batch complete yet, but his unit looks like it will be a good one for a D Mod.

Bass has new ones as well, might have to wait a while for the next run I hear, but Sid can fill you in on that, don't take my word.

I also hear the brothers from Flordia are reproducing the Merc Gearboxes soon. So keep your ears open if you really prefer Mercs. I also think they might have a couple for sale now.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

I have some

I am about to list everything I own in d mod which includes 4 yamato 302 gearcases 2 are ready to race 2 are still stock I also have race ready powerheads , tools and spares galore the only thing I dont have are mid sections I have everything eles for d -mod .678-778-1764 thanks mike

Comment

Working...
      X