Mod Outboard 4 Cylinder Retirement Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Outboard 4 Cylinder Retirement Sale

Mercury 44XS modified outboard engine. Built by Harry Brinkman. Roskowski (SR Custom) tower and contoured 44XS foot (1:1 gears). Very fast. I loaned it to Terry Witham and he easily won Dayton a few years ago. $4,000. SOLD 10/22/08

Mercury 30H modified outboard engine. Built by Harry Brinkman. Bayer cut down short tower and Steckbauer foot. Won many IOA races. $2,000 SOLD 10/20/08

Mercury 40 ci "D" powerhead only. Ported by Harry Brinkman. Won 2001, 2002, and 2003 AOF Nationals. Won 2003 NAC against 44 ci D's including Terry W at Coldwater, MI. Also won 1974 APBA Nationals at Dayton when run by Larry Schweir on McCall tunnel and several other Nationals when owed by Willie Hobson. Still standard bore. This is one bad motor. $2,000. SOLD 10/20/08

2001 Phoenix Flame (Ropp) Hydro. Jay Roesner's 4-G boat. Won 2001, 2002, and 2003 D Mod AOF Nationals, and 2003 CMH AOF Nationals, etc. etc. Very fast and in excellent condition. $2,500.

Open 2 boat trailer with nice motor box and spare tire. $1,000. SOLD 10/23/08

Misc. props also available at reasonable prices when everything is sold.

Pictures available upon request.

George Simpson (25-H and 5-G)
    Indianapolis, IN
    simpsonga@senexco.com
    Last edited by modhydro25H; 10-23-2008, 09:03 AM. Reason: sold items.

ALL good stuff

Sure wish I had some money!

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

George,

I sent you a PM

Gootz

Comment

George, we miss you in boat racing. Wish all the best to you. Jack

Comment

trailer

Lets see the ttrailer will it hold a e or se

Comment

I'll try to post a couple of pics soon. Sorry for the delay. Sure wish I had time to continue racing. My son is racing Ford Focus Midgets next year and they take about 5x as much work as the hydros. George

Comment

30H mod

George,

I'm interested in the 30H mod. Please email me your phone number.

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

Pictures of Trailer

Here are a couple of pics of the trailer per several requests. The 5-G is a 12 ft boat and the 4-G is 11'8" ie. DMH and EMH boats. There is a motor stand that comes out of the back on the left side and a strong transom board to hold at least three 4 cyl Mercs while traveling. Also shelves and clear compartments for little stuff.

Trailer #1.JPG

Trailer #2.JPG

Trailer #3.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by modhydro25H View Post
                  Here are a couple of pics of the trailer per several requests. The 5-G is a 12 ft boat and the 4-G is 11'8" ie. DMH and EMH boats. There is a motor stand that comes out of the back on the left side and a strong transom board to hold at least three 4 cyl Mercs while traveling. Also shelves and clear compartments for little stuff.

[ATTACH]13522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13523[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13524[/ATTACH]
                  George, I have sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X