2008 Feh - New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Feh - New

Well folks, I hate to do it, but my new FEH ride is up for sale. Boat is brand new, only been in the water once, with about three laps on it testing. As it turns out I need some gearboxes more than a new boat, so I am offering this new, never raced boat up for sale. It is painted, and rigged. It has kevlar sides, and a composite bottom. This boat is ready for your engine to clamp on and go win some races.

Rigged and painted boat, race ready. $3200.00

Pics attached.

Contact Dave Mason - 38-M
    Cell - 269-420-1118
    Email - mason38m@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Still Ready

This boat is ready for your motor ! Very nice handling boat, turns as good as any design out there, guarenteed. It will hold the lane you stick it in.

Great oppurtunity for someone. I need to get some gearboxes for next season so if you are interested, let me know. I need to move some equipment.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Dave Specs please. and weight?? Jeff
      Jeff

Comment

Specs

Jeff,

This would make you an AWESOME boat. Some general specs:

12' 8" Long
        37" bottom width
        Wheel Base is 92"
        Newest design of the fleet, boat pops real good out of the corners.
        Weight - Just a touch over 130 pounds last I weighed her.

I might even make you a deal if the purple paint stays on it ! Give me a shout. Tharpe wants the boat, but timing is not good, so I had to post it up for sale. I need a gearbox now !! I can deliver the boat to Shelbyville this weekend if you are buying it. Will take some work getting it there as the trailer is full now, but will make it there if you want it.

Give me a shout. This boat is everything you are trying to make your boat into. You will out corner what I am currently running, so the inside might be owned by you now ! Once I get back on my feet financially, I hope to build one just like it for myself. Got to invest in gearboxes right now.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Ready To Race

Price Reduced to $3000.00 OBO.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Price Reduced

I will take $2500.00 for this. Still for sale.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

New Wood !!

Get it while she is still fresh ! It is currently in heated storage, waiting for you to come get it ! Would make a great 350CCH if you prefer a kneeler over a lay down as well.

This boat is ready to win some races. Needs someone who can take it there.
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
              X