WTB: Yamato 80 for Rec.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Yamato 80 for Rec.

Well I have one line on one, however I owe it to myself to try to shop around a bit for one. I'd LOVE to get one before winter so I can get some test runs in. This is not for racing, just for messing around at the lake. I don't need one that is rebuilt every other race, but one that has a good lower unit, complete and ready to slap on and run.

Looking for best bang for my buck, also could use a prop....

Shipping or pick up is around Minnesota. Zip = 55043

And if your interested, I am open to do a trade + cash for a Yamato, I have an Evinrude 28SPL '89 that is **** near mint. Looks lovely! Almost new. Will toss in OMC controls. PM me to work out swapping info. This was the motor that was going for my project, but is not even getting a chance to get bolted down before being sold/traded again. Was a garage queen, and it shows, really looks new... I'll grab some pictures upon request. Still is a 20" but for my project (and maybe yours) was going to remove spacer to make into 15"
    Last edited by djyox1; 09-09-2008, 05:16 PM.

Buy A "C"

Got 2 rigs here to be put out to race. Buy a c so we can maybe put a class together some day. Better ride , less maint , new motors waiting to be bought ect.... I got props
    Pm me if you care to.

Comment

Working...
    X