Prop draw/raffle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop draw/raffle...

Our club has been selling propeller raffle tickets to help raise funds to get our back on track from a terrible year last year... we’ve got a chunk of tickets left and the draw is in a few weeks… now that the APBA Nationals are over, many of you realize you need some more speed!! Buy a ticket!!

The details:
    Toronto Outboard Racing Club Inc
    Propeller Raffle Fund Raiser!

Need a new prop for your Inboard, OPC, or Outboard!!?? Here is your chance to get a deal!!!

YOU Pick the Builder!
    WE Pay the Bill!!

TORC will pay the winner $350 Cnd towards any prop! The balance is payable by the winner. Due to the nature of the draw, we don't know your class, prop style of choice, or builder, so all negotiations are between the draw winner and the prop builder of your choice. We’ll send you the money!

Tickets are:
    1 for $25 Cnd
    2 for $40 Cnd

Draw is to be held at the Long Sault race, Sept 6-7.

A maximum of 100 tickets will be sold.

Choose from any prop builder you like and willing to make you a prop!

Thanks for your support!!

Tickets can be bought in person from myself at Indian River and Long Sault or through PayPal.com with a credit card or money transfer! (Service charge applies to PayPal purchases)

Buy tickets online here:
    http://www.fralickboats.com/raffle.html

(raffle is not associated with Fralick Boats... just using their server space as we had problems getting it to work on our club site www.TORCRacing.ca)
    Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 08-14-2008, 05:59 AM.
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Sorry, to add... yes you can mail a check if you like. Needs to be to me before the 6th. And since the draw is not far awy, if you win the check needs to clear before we pay you

Please contact me at riverrat04@hotmail.com or 905-453-7290 for the address and also to check if tickets are left before you mail.
    Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 08-14-2008, 06:40 AM.
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Working...
    X