life jacket wanted for Top O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life jacket wanted for Top O

Does anyone have a lifejacket that will fit a young guy who is about 120 lbs? Its a rookie racer who is tryin the race for his first time and he needs a jacket that fits better than the one he has right now. If anyone has one that could be used for the weekend could you please let me know...thanks alot for the help!

if you are close to royal oak mich i got one he can use

Comment

if you want you can call me at 248-542-2183

Comment

hey Nick... is this for my cousin Dustin? I think he needs some cut pants too...

P.S. I live in Berkley... haha... I believe thats pretty close to R.O. haha... Didn't even know anyone in D lived near me.

Josh

Comment

Get up here and test with us!

Hi Josh, he's looking for a jacket for Sean, who will be running Dustin S.'s boat while he goes,( I can't believe this) hunting? Now get up here and test!! Mark

Comment

well now i'm confused... I thought Dustin S. had my lifeline jacket already. So who is using that?

We actually have my dads jacket and my old lifeline jacket. I just think my dad's is waaaay to big for either of them. But the lifeline should fit them... I think? Anyway...

I'll be up this weekend to do some testing. Saturday night we're doing the last few things to the new boat; bottom fins, gas vents, kiss switch, set up, and helmet cam... then we'll be testing sunday morning.

Comment

Hey guys, the jacket is for Sean Burns...the one he has is a lifeline that is to big and the chest area is way big for him also....he cant hardly move around because of the jacket....I think if he could get a smaller jacket it would really help him out....Im along ways north of detroit area also....I hope something pops up....thanks for all of the help guys....Nick.

Comment

Nick...how big is Sean? My sister has a jacket but he'd need a flak jacket to go under. Let me know.

Bob

Comment

Not trying to throw mud in the game but remember jackets now require flak protection in both front and back. New rule for 2008 season. Hope those older jackets have it installed. Better check. Better to know now rather than Sat race day.
                  Last edited by Jack Stotts; 08-06-2008, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Sean is around 120 lbs. I think he is around 5ft 8....or some place close to that. He is just a wee little fella.

Comment

OK Nick...I'll bring the jacket but jack is right, don't forget the flak jacket for under. My sister is about his size and it fit her pretty well.

Bob
                      Last edited by racer121M; 08-06-2008, 08:44 PM. Reason: content

Comment

josh it is me frank dodge you bought my d motor when i lived in swartz creek remember lol now i am back home in royal oak right up 12 mile from you i am at 12 and campbell

Comment

Thanks Bob, I will tell Shawn...Nick.

Comment

Working...
                          X