Beg Borrow Steal "A" Marathon for Top O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beg Borrow Steal "A" Marathon for Top O

Looking for an A marathon boat to run at Top O. Fell behind on building a Rig for this year looking for a ride for this Year. I have motor and all the gear I should need just no Boat. Not looking for anything fancy plan to have a new boat done for next season If anyone has something available please drop me a line.
    Jerry

Jerry, I might be able to help... Call me

Tom Brockmeyer here... I just sold a 25XSR Marathon boat to a friend in Gainesville, GA. I would bet money he would let you take it to Michigan.

It was last run at Indian River about 6yrs ago and has been in dry storage. The transom was cut down to 25XS height, but has just be built back up to KG-7H height which may be correct for your OMC motor.

Tom
    404-660-9393 cellphone.

Comment

Jerry,
      Give me a call also 559-665-2690

Darrell

Comment

Originally posted by 25xs View Post
        Tom Brockmeyer here... I just sold a 25XSR Marathon boat to a friend in Gainesville, GA. I would bet money he would let you take it to Michigan.

It was last run at Indian River about 6yrs ago and has been in dry storage. The transom was cut down to 25XS height, but has just be built back up to KG-7H height which may be correct for your OMC motor.

Tom
        404-660-9393 cellphone.
        Hey Tom
        How big is this boat and how heavy? Do you have any pictures?
        I'll be calling shortly
        Jerry

Comment

"A" boat

The club might have one you could run. It would already be here. Who are you? Where are you from? You did not give your name and info

Send me your email and I will give you my cell

MaryEllen

Comment

Thank you to all the people that stepped up

I would like to say thank you to all the members that steped forward to help give me the chance to make the event and compete. I'm shocked at the response I've had over 5 different boats offered out right and some contacts for others so it looks like I got to pack the lifejacket and motor and off I go. Man Racers Rock they are the best of the best.
            Jerry Oberlin

Comment

Working...
            X