OMC throttle linkage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMC throttle linkage

OMC A throttle linkage for sale. 3 sets readlily available. $75.00 per set.
    Attached Files

Approved by the J Committee???????????????!

Just want to warn you that the J Committee can't figure out the RING thing let alone throttle linkagages as they dis-approve the 98% MFG Mercury throttle linkage from Dave Scott (not a dead issue yet) because of a so called trip hazard with the throttle cable routing(BS). Have you seen some of the cable routings in the CSH class???? Just because you make it available doesn't mean its approved by the old school thinking leaders.

My penny!

Warbs
    64*W

Comment

linkage

it is an exact copy. of whats being used on all the omc a my machinest didn,t chage anything

Comment

Walt,

I'll take a set for my Formula-A

19P
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Not true!

Where's the hex head stand off (not round) where the cable comes in. Hex head cap screws are not use from the original design. Brass connectors are not used. Any more???? Its not as Mfg as Stock or approved by the official commissions. If the J class committee can't see to it being as this pictured configuration which is a NO BRAINER like the J Merc linkage availble form Dave Scott, fat chance this will be approved.

They (J Class Committee) approved that only BTM products are approved. Great-Great machinist, I buy his stuff alot. But lets keep an open mind to other ideas and replacement opprotunities.

Warbs
          64*W

Comment

that linkage is on my personal motor just showing what they look like on the carb the linkage on the a axs or j just has a heavy wire from the front linkage to the back copy this linkage from motor bought from gary pond and my other motor is from steve dillard are they wrong that was just a picture

Comment

steve

i,ll send you a set saturday morning

Comment

Working...
              X