DSH Outfit For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSH Outfit For Sale

I've decided to sell my equipment. Doctor says I can't race anymore and I know he is right.

2000 Keylard DSH Hull. Dave Scott and Jim Sweeney's old hull. Very fast and turns great. 36'' bottom, 82'' afterplane, balsa core bottom, balsa coamings with Kevlar, 17'' cockpit, 3.5'' lift with ''S'' bottom. Comes with all hardware (most of it new). New Carbon Fibre turn fin. New fuel tank. Could use some paint to make it look pretty again. Boat is clean and very solid. Comes with collapsible boat cart. $2000.

Mercury 44xs built per Jerry Wienandt's specs by Mark Wheeler. .015 over. Completely rebuilt last winter. Block honed and checked by Jim Ruck. He also honed the rods and center main. New flywheel. Engine has had approx 20 heats since rebuild. Always run with 8 to 1 synthetic. Lower unit was checked over by Dave Steckbauer this winter and is in excellent condition. Comes with Dewald P54 prop that was reworked by Ron France. Also has a new BTM kick out bracket and a brand new cowl. $4,500.

I'm not looking to make any money from this sale. Just want to recoup some of small fortune I spent to get this package together. Would like to sell complete however will separate if need be. Call me for details. 289-396-3465. randy_rap@cogeco.ca .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by randyrap; 09-16-2008, 03:55 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Randy Rapedius

Hi Mark.
    Hate to sell such a good engine but would rather see it race than collect dust.
    Thanks again for all your help.
    Randy Rapedius

Comment

just curious to what you are doing with all your kevlar? would you be interested in selling a jacket and sleeves?

Comment

I'm going to hold on to my jacket and Kevlars for now. Thanks .... Randy
        Randy Rapedius

Comment

Can be delivered to Whitney Point.

Thanks ......... Randy
          Randy Rapedius

Comment

Have had interest to sell the motor and hull separately. Looks like I may have to split up the package. Last chance to get a complete ready to run, competitive package.
            Last edited by randyrap; 08-24-2008, 07:42 AM.
            Randy Rapedius

Comment

Bump. Bump. Bump .........
              Randy Rapedius

Comment

Would like to move this before the snow flies.

$6000 US takes it all!
                Randy Rapedius

Comment

Heck i thought the snow was already flying up there LOL

"The Coffee Guy"
                  TEAM CAFFEINE
                  Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
                  " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

yep ......... just started this week to snow. This stuff needs a warm home for the winter.
                    Randy Rapedius

Comment

Engine is SOLD!!!!!!

Hull still available.
                      Randy Rapedius

Comment

Working...
                      X