DSH Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSH Package

2002 B & H DSH, perfect bottom, never over. All hardware including fuel tank and extra tun fins, boat is in very nice condition, top, bottom, inside and out with auto quality paint job. $2200.

Merc 44XS rebuilt by Jerry Weinandt fall of 2004 with do***entation of work.
    .015 over, 32 heats since rebuild, extra properly prepared rod, gearcase properly maintained and rebuilt by Steck in 2006, shaped by Schmerbach, kickout bracket included, Strong complete motor. $4300.

Extra 44XS gearcase, totally new inside and out including gears from Hansen and shaped by Schmerbach, assembled by Steck, neve been wet, $1500.

2006 Haulmark 6'x14' enclosed trailer, single torsion axle, 6" extra height, V-Front, stone guard, barn style rear doors, side access, interior lights, motor rack for 2-3 motors, bunks for two boats, shelving, spare tire, stabilizer jacks at rear, race ready, like new. $3200.

Also available: boat cart, props, height guage, kickout gauge, cone wrench, spare 44XS parts and gaskets (ask), XL Security vest with impact material, Lifeline XL-long pants and sleeves, Large Bell orange helmet. If you're looking to compete in DSH, this has it all. Call 952-250-3243

Jerry maybe you and I can work a deal for the motor. Lets talk about it.

Comment

What's the bottom width on the B&H?

Dan

Comment

I believe that is is 36".

Comment

Height checker

How much for the height checker?

Is it an Alan Brown (BTM) product?

Comment

u still have the kevlar available?

Comment

I should have stated that I need to sell the boat before I will let any of the safety stuff go. If you are still interested, let me know and I will keep your name for when it is available. Engine has been spoken for.

Comment

The height checker is home made, but does work just fine. It is not a BTM.

Comment

How much for the height checker?

Could be it delivered to Whitney Point?

Comment

Item to take

Hello,

I will take the gearfoot.
                    Tell me where to send the money. I can pick up directly at Whitney point if that is an option.

Thanks,
                    Mark DuMoulin 21-N
                    800-410-3130

Comment

The gear foot and the engine have been sold. All other items are now for sale. Kevlars are Lifeline, new in 2002 and like new. 38" waist and 36" length on the pants. Sleeves fit 230lb'r. $300. Lifejacket is Security that was remanufactured by them in 2006. Like new $300. I have 6 props also for sale, inquire as to what you are looking for.

Comment

can you send some photos?

Comment

I am assuming that you want photos of the boat. Send me you e-mail address through the private message area or you can call me with it also.
                          952-250-3243.

Comment

The cut suit has been sold.

Comment

Working...
                            X