Racing Retirement Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Retirement Sale

The time has come for me to do some other things after 38 years (give / take a few) of great fun boat racing.

DSR Stuff:

1988 Ropp Runabout: $2.200.00. Boat is fully rigged and marathon ready. New bottom from transom to bow and decking in 2005. Work completed by Rob Wilkens. Boat is like new and includes 2 marathon tanks. This rig is capable of winning Top "O". (needs younger driver )

Ladd Boat: This boat has won Top "0" 3 times but is badly damaged (Brett.....) but can be repaired. $500.00 includes hardware and 2 marathon tanks.

44xs: $2,800.00. Motor is solid and has a custom "marathon proof" kickout bracket. Upper cowl needs TLC (Brett......)

Props: 3 Dewald props @ $300.00 each.

Those that are interested, PM me. Other details to follow.

Gootz
    Last edited by Gootz 142M; 06-25-2008, 04:52 AM.

Sorry to hear

Sorry to hear
    I don't believe that we won't see you at some of the events any more, but there are some people that I looked forward to see going by me at Top "O". And you were one of them.
    Every one has there reasons, & I hope every thing is well with you & your family.
    You will be missed my friend.

Brett
    Brett L. 156M

Comment

WHAT!!!! Gootz buddy... its just not going to be the same without our Outlaw leader!!! You better at least come hang out with that old gee-tarrr

To all others; Gootz is right about this being great equipment. I can promise you that you're getting top notch gear... very well taken care of... and very capable of winning.

I might be interested in one of your motors. Are you running trenton and top 'o' at least?

Comment

Bump, Bump Bump.

Comment

here we go

is it that time of year already? Don't you usually do this after the 87 mile marathon?

Comment

Originally posted by DSR 244M View Post
            is it that time of year already? Don't you usually do this after the 87 mile marathon?
            Todd,

Give me a call this weekend.

Gootz

Comment

retirement sale

Give me a call home 574-457-5065 / office 574-457-5300

Comment

Hey Gootz, Hope everything is ok, and you're just retiring because you want to. Don't you have a son racing? I tried the old retirement thing, but with sons still wanting to race, and Top O' still going on, I had to come back. Good luck buddy, and don't forget we still like listening to those ole Hank Jr. songs, so bring that guitar to the races sometimes. I know the equipment you're selling is good, because I'm still running the B Hotrod I purchased from you, back in the 80's. Geno

Comment

All is well

Originally posted by Greenacre3M View Post
                  Hey Gootz, Hope everything is ok, and you're just retiring because you want to. Don't you have a son racing? I tried the old retirement thing, but with sons still wanting to race, and Top O' still going on, I had to come back. Good luck buddy, and don't forget we still like listening to those ole Hank Jr. songs, so bring that guitar to the races sometimes. I know the equipment you're selling is good, because I'm still running the B Hotrod I purchased from you, back in the 80's. Geno
                  Gene,

Don't frett, I'll be there to watch and help out at Top "O" for years to come with gee-tar and all. Gonna be spending more time on the Hog is all. Smoother ride than Burt and Mullett ya know.

Gootz

Comment

4 sale?

Hey Gootz, Is this equipment still for sale? Will you be racing it this weekend? (if there's any of it left) If that's a yes to both questions, I'll buy all your props at 11:45am Saturday. (just kidding)
                    That would be really horse s#@* now wouldn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X