Need a McDaniel piston !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a McDaniel piston !!

Had a bad weekend ...........Looking for 1 new or good used +.040 McDaniel piston for OMC 3 holer.

THX
    Steve
    106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Pistons aside

Hey there steve I would ask how everythings going but based on your post I know the answer. Are you planning to be at Newport on the 4th of July Been awhile, and it would be good to see you and the family! Good luck with your piston.

Terry Fiorelli
    Smoke On The Water

Comment

What Type ?

Are you looking for the Mod 50 Style he had Weisco make or are you looking for a regular stock piston ?

Last time I heard Phil sold out of the Mod 50 pistons a few years ago and had no intentions of more. He sold a bunch of those pistons, so call around to some FEH/SEH guys, you might find a bunch of them used.
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Hey Steve,sorry to here you broke . Try to get a hold of Fast Fred on this site. Send him a PM or try this tboats@comcast.net I think it's his e mail..... He seem's to have an endless supply of those McDaniel pistons....

BTW: thanks for the e-mail about the fires....No danger here, just a lot of smoke ( makes the sunset a pretty orange color ).
        93-C

Comment

Thanks Jeff

Anyone else have names or contact info of some of the FE guys that might not visit this site? The piston I need is the McDaniel "Mod 50" copy.
          Steve
          106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X