speeditwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speeditwin

I am looking for good crankshaft Antique Evinrude Speeditwin.

I have a complete speedietwin(minus lower unit). It is an alcohol motor with Vacturi carb. Turns over great and has good comp. If interested call me at 419-852-1208. I will be racing in Peoria in 2 weeks so I could deliver it. Barry
    Last edited by largecar91; 05-29-2008, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by largecar91 View Post
      I have a complete speedietwin(minus lower unit). It is an alcohol motor with Vacturi carb. Turns over great and has good comp. If interested call me at 419-852-1208. I will be racing in Peoria in 2 weeks so I could deliver it. Barry
      I know this was 4 years ago but I'd thought to ask if you still have this old speeditwin for sale?

Comment

Sorry, I sold these quite a few years back. i think all I have left is a couple lowers units (not sure what they fit. They are Evinrude or Johnson but bigger than a Speeditwin) . I also have a couple alum gas tanks. I know one is a Lockwood Cheif and I think there might be a Speedietwin.

Comment

Originally posted by largecar91 View Post
          Sorry, I sold these quite a few years back. i think all I have left is a couple lowers units (not sure what they fit. They are Evinrude or Johnson but bigger than a Speeditwin) . I also have a couple alum gas tanks. I know one is a Lockwood Cheif and I think there might be a Speedietwin.
          I'd like to see the speeditwin tank, thanks for your help! Also if anyone else has connecting od bolts or piston and rings let me know.

Comment

Speeditwin

I have a speeditwin I would sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark78h View Post
              I'd like to see the speeditwin tank, thanks for your help! Also if anyone else has connecting od bolts or piston and rings let me know.
              I believe I have a pair of the 100 HP rods that were used in the Speeditwin C service engines. I was saving them to use but all that stuff was sold many years ago. I also have boxes of new piston rings but nor sure what they would fit. I know they were from old opposes Racing Engines. If you have an interest, let me know....Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Rusnak View Post
                I believe I have a pair of the 100 HP rods that were used in the Speeditwin C service engines. I was saving them to use but all that stuff was sold many years ago. I also have boxes of new piston rings but nor sure what they would fit. I know they were from old opposes Racing Engines. If you have an interest, let me know....Bob
                Hi, Bob... Mine is a 1934-35. OMC speeditwin, I would be interested if they fit... I'll get some measurements and pm you... Price?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dunlap View Post
                  I have a speeditwin I would sell.
                  Pm sent

Comment

Hi, Bob... Mine is a 1934-35. OMC speeditwin, I would be interested if they fit... I'll get some measurements and pm you... Price?

Thanks!
                    I took some pictures of the rods. If you can use them let me know. Bob N-96
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Bob Rusnak; 12-05-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Enclosed pictures of the rods.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Rusnak View Post
                        Enclosed pictures of the rods.....
                        I'll measure pistons tomorrow for you to check if yours will match, thanks
                        Last edited by Mark78h; 12-07-2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

I picked up a 35 Speeditwin a couple of months ago. Looking forward to getting it running. The person who I got it from said that his dad raced it in PA. Of course it has the red paint on the tank and lower unit to look like a racer.

Comment

I'll measure pistons tomorrow for you to check if yours will match, thanks
                            I measured diameter and it's 2.742 I could use a couple with rings for my vintage speeditwin,

Thanks

Comment

I measured diameter and it's 2.742 I could use a couple with rings for my vintage speeditwin,

Thanks
                              Kind of hard to measure the OD of the rings but appear to be for a 2.75 Dia.? They are 1/8 thick. I have 6 of one kind and 4 of another all new. Let me know your thoughts.....Bob N-96 vindiver@yahoo.com
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X