Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350 CCH With Engine

Selling my 350CCH.

2007 MRB Built Hull, designed by Marc Johnson (MJR Composites). Hull is UIM compliant with Kevlar composite sides. Bottom has composite on it as well. Boat is in great condition. This boat only saw three races last year.

350 Rossi 3 Cyl. Mounted on a Chris Hellston tower housing. Engine is fresh and strong. Comes with lots of extras. Motor has updated pipes and elbows. Comes with two sets of pipes and elbows, pipe bracket, and all the hardware needed for the boat above.

Can include a prop that is definately in the hunt. If you need a gearbox to make this a turn key package it can be arranged.

Will sell as package deal less gearbox for $5000.00. This rig is competitive and is capable of winning at any USTS race. Needs a driver to take it there.

Will post pics as soon as I can figure out how to convert them from a BMP to JPEG and sized correctly. If you want the full size BMP pics I can email them to you now.

Cell Phone - 269-420-1118
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Pictures.............
    Attached Files
    Last edited by David_L6; 04-23-2008, 12:00 PM.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Will Also Make a GREAT...

This hull would also work VERY well for the 250CCH class. Buy the 350CCH rig, and put your 250 powerhead on and have two classes !
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Ash

Hello Dave,
        Hope the check came in for the boat. I am ordering hardware but you said something about 15 degrees-is that for the mounting bracket to support the steering wheel and assembly?? Sounds more like the transom angle. Should I get some lifting handles or are they included?
        Thanks, Dick

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
        Selling my 350CCH.

2007 MRB Built Hull, designed by Marc Johnson (MJR Composites). Hull is UIM compliant with Kevlar composite sides. Bottom has composite on it as well. Boat is in great condition. This boat only saw three races last year.

350 Rossi 3 Cyl. Mounted on a Chris Hellston tower housing. Engine is fresh and strong. Comes with lots of extras. Motor has updated pipes and elbows. Comes with two sets of pipes and elbows, pipe bracket, and all the hardware needed for the boat above.

Can include a prop that is definately in the hunt. If you need a gearbox to make this a turn key package it can be arranged.

Will sell as package deal less gearbox for $5000.00. This rig is competitive and is capable of winning at any USTS race. Needs a driver to take it there.

Will post pics as soon as I can figure out how to convert them from a BMP to JPEG and sized correctly. If you want the full size BMP pics I can email them to you now.

Cell Phone - 269-420-1118

Comment

Bump

This rig is still avaialble. You won't be dissapointed in the performance of this rig. The boat handles great in even rough water. I ran my FE engine on it as well one time and it did fantastic. These two classes are very similar in speed. If you are an FE driver and might want to try your hand at PRO, this rig would be a nice set up.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Hot Deal

Don't let this one slip away ! A complete rig for 5K !! New boats for this class I have seen go for as much $4500.00 without engine... and engines are currently over the 6K mark. You are getting a super deal here. New boat only raced a few times, UIM compliant... all the good stuff. If you ever thought about Pro Racing, this is a good way to step into it for a reasonable investment. You would spend a lot more on a Stock D class engine than this rig ready to go.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Still For Sale

Updated 3 cyl Rossi 350CC engine, and a 2007 MJR designed boat. Package deal.

This was sold at one point, but the buyer backed out.

I offered it previsouly at $3800.00. Still ready to win some races.
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
              X