Bennett BSR for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bennett BSR for sale

The boat is less than two years old and has about 4 races on it. The boat is in new condition fully rigged. The boat is in Florida in Cape Coral at the moment.If interested we have the motor and a good prop, or will sell seperate. Call Dave B 252 489 1396 during the day and 252 473 3842 at night. Call if serious , we can work a deal! We are trying to get some pictures soon.
    Last edited by D Bennett; 04-12-2008, 07:56 AM. Reason: Updating

You have a PM........
    John Sherlock

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man
    standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill

Comment

Correction the boat was built in January 2007

Comment

Bsr

Photo's??????

Comment

Does anyone have an idea how this boat would compete with an 80 Yamato on her?
          John Sherlock

standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill

Comment

Illegally and FAST!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you,,,,,,,
              John Sherlock

Comment

Believe it or not I cannot find a single picture of this boat. Bob Nuccio has it in Florida I am trying to get some ,and will post as soon as I get them.

Comment

Working...
                X