help 4 the mentally challenged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help 4 the mentally challenged

any ideas on how 2 get a boat/2boats from stockton cali 2 or closer 2 wisconsin. also,what would b the top 5 reasons 4 fillin in the tunnel area? your opinions would b kool. [the mutant earthling]

Originally posted by dil/viller View Post
    also,what would b the top 5 reasons 4 fillin in the tunnel area? your opinions would b kool. [the mutant earthling]
    Only one I can think of, to add lift, more air will make is loser.

Comment

any ideas on how 2 get a boat/2boats from stockton cali 2 or closer 2 wisconsin. also,what would b the top 5 reasons 4 fillin in the tunnel area? your opinions would b kool. [the mutant earthling]
      WHAT ARE THE BOATS THAT YOU NEED IN WISCONSIN, WILL BE HEADING THAT WAY IN JULY.

RICHARD J BIRD
      TEAM
      MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
      THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
      MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

birdman,both boats r at the kid/girly kaliforny's place[lonnie/denice morris]. the one i am interested in gettin soon as possible is the apel.[2 replace the dail boat i lost in my march fire]. thanks 4 your reply

Comment

Tunnel

What class are you thinking of filling the tunnel

Comment

Working...
          X