Yamato 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamato 102

Yamato 102 for sale. This belong to a Yamato Dealer(Woody Leone from Texas, who passed away several years ago) and was carried in his trailer for a backup. Has never been raced since coming from Japan. It is just like it was shipped from Japan except no crate. I cleaned it up and cranked it in my shop one time. Clearing the shop out. I also have a Pro Yamato center section brand new. First $1000 for the motor and $200 for center section + shipping .

Rusty Bonin
    Ph> 409 724-7016

Sold

Originally posted by rbengines View Post
    Yamato 102 for sale. This belong to a Yamato Dealer(Woody Leone from Texas, who passed away several years ago) and was carried in his trailer for a backup. Has never been raced since coming from Japan. It is just like it was shipped from Japan except no crate. I cleaned it up and cranked it in my shop one time. Clearing the shop out. I also have a Pro Yamato center section brand new. First $1000 for the motor and $200 for center section + shipping .

Rusty Bonin
    Ph> 409 724-7016
    Guys I wish I had a dozen of them but the truth is it went to the first call. Thanks for all the call it is sold !!!!!!!!!!!Sorry for not getting to the e-mails, but the phone rang immediately.

Comment

Pictures

Here it was.
      Attached Files

Comment

Gary Pond?

I want to know who the lucky buyer was. My bet is on Gary US Pond! What a great deal!

Comment

Not Gary....

Your CSH Winter National Champion

Comment

Pro Center Section

Pro center section has sold.

Thanks Rusty
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CSH12M View Post
              Your CSH Winter National Champion
              Well I think I speak for all CSH drivers when I say that I truly hope that it's no faster than the one he's got!!
              Ryan Runne
              9-H
              Wacusee Speedboats
              ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Working...
              X