J Hydro For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Hydro For Sale

2006 MRB Hull. Built light, last time I weighed the boat I think it was like 65 pounds. I am sure it is more now with paint and stuff, but I know it is less than 100 pounds rigged. Ashley has graduated from the class and into something a little louder and faster. So we now have to many boats laying around. I donated one to the Flordia Kids project and need to sell this one.
    $700.00 OBO no rigging. Boat is mainly composite built. Foam and Carbon Fiber side, wood/carbon bottom. I would say this boat is about 60% - 70% composite. Boat is the one with the purple nose in all the pics. Have more pics, I can email them if you want. Boat is located in Battle Creek, MI.
    Cell is 269-420-1118 or email me from hydroracer.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dave M; 04-01-2008, 10:55 AM. Reason: Adding Phone Number
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Bump

A couple calls, no cash yet, still available. Can bring to a race I am going to for delivery.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Jsh

Dave: What are boat measurements? I.e., lenth, bottom width and length from rear of sponson to aft end of boat. Can this be used in AXSH??? How does boat perform???

Sincerely,
      Don Graham III You can reply via my email at dgsecsvcs@aol.com

Comment

Jsh

Dave: What are boat measurements? I.e., length, bottom width and length from rear of sponson to aft end of boat. Can this be used in AXSH??? How does boat perform???

Sincerely,
        Don Graham III You can reply via my email at dgsecsvcs@aol.com

Comment

Working...
        X