C-Mod 102 engine for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-Mod 102 engine for sale.

I have a healthy, low hour 102 C- Mod for sale. Power head is still box stock. Lower unit, gear foot and pipe built by Bill Breaux. Also have a Dewald
    prop and custom pipe puller, throttle. Pipe puller is second to none, built by Rick Whiteaker from the west coast. Can deliver to the mod nationals in Jesup. thanks, Frank

Frank,

I will send you the money for the engine and prop.
    Last edited by John Sherlock; 02-27-2008, 08:39 AM.
    John Sherlock

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man
    standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill

Comment

Dang!!

He never even got to say how much $$. That was quick.

Comment

Mean Green

Oh ya! I remember that honkin D-MOD of yours beatin me by one boat length at Ocoee last year. Almost blew me out of the boat.

Comment

Plenty of room

He left me plenty of room Steve. I was being sarcastic/funny. We were both a half a lap back on the start and finished about a 100ft. behind the leader at the finish. Looking forward to seeing you frozen guys down here. Stop by and pick up Sax. I,m sure he needs thawed out. Take care, Frank

Comment

pipe puller

Do you have any pics? and how much for the unit pls?

Comment

Steve, I assume you mean the Bezoat D Stock I've been running the C-Mod on. Still a solid boat although after I ran over the tree in Zanesville a few years ago and went thru the side of it I did a Mickey Mouse repair on it that works fine but is ugly. The bottom and transom are perfect. If interested let me know. Frank.
              Tenney, A guy on the west coast is interested in the throttle/pipe slider. If he doesn't want it your next to look at it. I'm having a hard time with the picture thing. Thanks, Frank

Comment

Drive safe!

Whatever you guys drive down here in, take er easy and make sure you get here okay. It looks like it will be a good race and a good time. I,m looking forward to it. I,ll be available to help out anyone who needs a boat lifted or whatever. Later, Frank

Comment

Working...
                X