X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&H B-mod hydro

Like new B&H kit
    unique "TIGER" paint
    many trick features includeing core cockpit sides, NEW HARDWARE on this boat. ect... race ready.
    could deliver to Jessup.

952 440 4744

Zzeck1

I've been out of racing for awhile. Looking for a GOOD hydro in BMH & 25SS (B1). Do you have any pixs and how would you compare to other top running hydros in this class.

Comment

Originally posted by zzeck1 View Post
      I've been out of racing for awhile. Looking for a GOOD hydro in BMH & 25SS (B1). Do you have any pixs and how would you compare to other top running hydros in this class.
      I think this is it, scroll down in the thread.

http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9282
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

thanks Dan.

for the bump.
        For the intrest.
        Best of my knowledge this is closed to the last design of the "tall"deck style.

the bottom has some trick B&H features in it. Cockpit is approx .16" wide. the few times it was in the water, it won some. no unpleasentness to drive. Should be spot on bottom wise for the B1

Phone 952 440 4744

Comment

Zzeck1

What are you asking? Considering Jesup....but need to dust of the engines.

Comment

B&H Hydro

Steve,
            Send me a PM
            How much for the hydro? Looking for one for 25xs. Lenght? bottom width?
            Thanks,
            Mike
            29F

Comment

Originally posted by zzeck1 View Post
              The B+H rigs have been top competators in every class.....Having said that,....It is also a large persentage driver skill, physical condition, and how far yer will'n to "Hang-em-out-there" that makes a winn'n rig......

"Doc" (Rick) Miller has a new B+H that runs 25MOD/B-1 and is VERY hard to catch....BUT,..he used to run an older G.P. (George Price) hydro and still was a "Top-Gun" in the class..and had been very close several times in the last couple MOD NATIONALS, to winn'n the B-MOD class against the "Top-Gun" Yamato rigs.....Last year his NEW B+H with a Rick Morris prepared 25MOD/B-1 OMC, put on one of the most exciting race's at the 2007 MOD NATIONALS winn'n one heet and nearly the final that was decided on time for second overall.
              I don't know how this rig compares design-wise......perhaps a call to Sam Hemp?

Dana Holt, Nate Forshey, Palmquist brothers, ETC........all 'Top-Guns" with their Hemp rigs.

This rig (Steve Johnson's) has some winn'n history for the few times it's been run........there again....it was driven by "skilled" hands.

Personally I like a little longer rig in B-MOD against the Yamatos and this rig at 75" afterplane, with a 22ci Merc-OMC/B-1 should carry well in the rougher water the Yamatos leave in this class.........what is your weight?

Buy it......see how far ya can...."Hang-em-out-there"......

https://hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7251

Originally posted by motorhead2 View Post
              Steve,
              Send me a PM
              How much for the hydro? Looking for one for 25xs. Lenght? bottom width?
              Thanks,
              Mike
              29F
              Should also work well in 25SSH...Might need to cut transum for the 25XS...not a big deal...

19P
              Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-11-2008, 03:27 AM.
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Thanks for the Info

I use to race against Doc Miller in the 70's. I gave my Marchetti away about 3 years ago and now kicking myself. I would like to see a Hemp boat design. I have A, B and B1 motors I use to run on the Marchetti that was a semi pickle fork. I might be interested in the $2K boat.

Comment

This boat's a winner

This boat is in nearly new condition and is very fast. The workmanship is very good as well. I have seen it out front against good boats and drivers. We have had 8 B&H hydros and have won races with every one of them. This is NOT a junk boat that someone is just trying to unload on some poor rookie.

Comment

Good folks

Thanks for the kind words.

Mr.Z call me . 952 440 4744 I can help get you up to speed.

The boat is a good all arounder. we have ran A-Mod- B-mod B-1 and I'd try CSH on it, 25 xs. 35" bottom, 75"afterplane, just a tick over 10'.
                    Sorry but we never did write down the weight. I did fine at 200+ lbs .

I also have some proven props for your classes that would be for sale or I'll share some prop numbers that work .

all things considered I feel $1400.00 is a steal for this boat.

I can't wait to see ya all at Jessup.

Thursday, I'm making breakfast. Who want's pancakes?

Comment

Working...
                    X