Wanted: 2 boat trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 2 boat trailer

Wanted: 2 boat open trailer with motor box.
    got to be something out there!

Bob Van
    203-232-2399
    vpprod2000@yahoo.com
    Last edited by bobvan55; 01-26-2008, 03:20 PM.

Wanted: Trailer

Still in need of a trailer!!

Comment

Have a 2 boat trailer

I have a two+ open trailer that I will sell as well as a 1990-91 Furnal Flyer. Feel free to call Bob Brunner @ 614-203-3690 to discuss.

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

bob if you race NBRA and go to 3 local races, and 1 of the nationals, plus come to the national meeting you may be able to win a brand new one, custom built by EAGLE BODY Jeff
        Jeff

Comment

Oh No!

That trailer has my name all over it! I just bought a new long bed truck to haul my CSH in because my old one was a short bed, and I can`t afford a trailer! One of the NBRA members has a open trailer for sale in the Tulsa, OK area along with some CSH equipment for sale. Can`t remember exactly who, and I don`t have his contact info readily available now- Jeff Ruth-- you get the OBRA monthly flyer, it is on that- mine is at work can`t get it till Monday- could post then if interested.

Comment

trailer for sale

(1) Hemp Hydro, blue in color, has won numerous championships. Perfect boat. Extremely fast with the right set-up, handles perfect.

(1) 302 Yamato, raced 4 times since owned, won every time it was on the water (w/ above boat)

(1) 3 boat trailer. Mint condition. Newer paint (black), newer tires and rims.

contact Steve for additional information.

sstalley@olp.net
            DOUG SCHULTZ--HERE FOR THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPORT

Comment

Pictures? Prices?

Sounds like an awesome rig! Can we see it?

Comment

It will be a copie of Rick Millers, and Jim Tally,s seeing as I built Ricks, Jeff
                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                X