Boats For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boats For Sale

I have a Hydro made by George Price 10' 4" long 36" bottom for $750 and a Runabout made by De Silva 13' 2" 38" bottom for $1750

Boats for Sale

I might be interested in the hydro. Can you e-mail some pictures and info on age, construction etc. Also, where are you located?
    djs53@att.net

Comment

boats

I may be interested in the runabout. My name is Mike. My number is 860-748-6885 call anytime.

Comment

hey,
        hope all is well. i talked to my michael (the owner) and gave him your number he left you a voice mail. his number is (920)737-9210 we talked to one of the guys that runs antiques and he also runs the 44 motors that you said you run and were wondering if it works and he said yes it works great he runs these antique boats with that motor all the time. hope that helps if you have any more questions either shoot me an email at bryanvanderbloomen@yahoo.com or call michael or me at (920)819-6431, michael would have answers for you. thanks

bryan

Comment

G/p Hydro

What Class Was The Boat Used For? Could You Send Some Pics...phone Number To Call

Comment

Hey we ran it in C service antiques i am just the driver the owner of the boat is Mike his phone number is (920)737-9210 to answer any questions you might have and if i could get your email address i can send you soem pictures thanks

bryan

Comment

send some photo's of them to me

e-mail-aforino@cox.net
              name is Aaron

Comment

Working...
              X