Yamato 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamato 80

Fresh, well cared for 80. Compression 150 lbs. $1800.

Will consider also selling Nationally known 20SSH/80 sister prop with engine sale. Price yet to be determined.

Looking to get a good 202D without adding to our Yamato stock ... will consider trade offer from a 202D owner.

Thanks,
    Dan
    BOPP

bump...................
    BOPP

Comment

still available

Dan very seldom checks his email, so if you need some info or are interested in this motor feel free to contact me.

This is a good running motor and has the 18mm head. The timing has been recently set and is ready to drop on and run. I have new points, condensors and coils if you would like to have some spare parts

The prop to go with it, I've been told, is a duplicate copy of the 20SSH high point champion, and is specific to the Y80 (not a 302-Restricted prop). We do not have plans to use this motor this season and would like to see it used.
      Last edited by seanp3; 01-26-2008, 11:57 AM.
      Sean Byrne

Comment

20SSH Props

Sean, If the motor is sold without the prop, I would certainly be interested.
        Give me a call toll free at the office 888-895-1449 ext 226
        Regards
        Wain

Comment

Originally posted by Wain Trotter View Post
          Sean, If the motor is sold without the prop, I would certainly be interested.
          Give me a call toll free at the office 888-895-1449 ext 226
          Regards
          Wain

Will do. Also, if I miss you feel free to call me on my cell 509-480-2044
          Sean Byrne

Comment

Y80

bump..........motor is still for sale
            Sean Byrne

Comment

Working...
            X