Yamato 202

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
    Anyone on the left coast have a fast 202 sitting around .... I might be in the market for one. Please PM me.

Thanks,
    Dan
    Yes, I know that there is a fast 202 sitting around....

Jimi O. (305-R)

Comment

Jimi

Can I talk you into trading a National winning 302 gearfoot for your 202

..... really do you know of one here in Puget Sound? Could you pass contact info our way ....plzz.

Thanks,
      Dan
      Last edited by drbyrne55; 01-12-2008, 09:22 AM.
      BOPP

Comment

i have a very fast 202 faster that wartingers 1 of the fastest in the country . cell 321-431-2392
        89-F
        ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

Joel
          I already talked with Dan on this motor.Give
          me a call.
          Tom

Comment

Thanks

Thank everyone for help locating a 202. Looks like there are a few here in the NW.

As Mikey Perman said OSY should be fun in Region 10 this year
            BOPP

Comment

Originally posted by Cameraboy View Post
              I'd tell you about the new bottom on the boat, made out of some top secret materials Wartinger turned us on to (funded by Feamster and FOS), but I'd have to kill you. We figure with the Roloff kid driving, we won't have to make many changes once Ryan drops the 45 lbs to get to weight and is back in the cockpit.
              Well I have to say this, first off I see your new drivers dad made the news hope he can make a race or 2 with out the handcuffs

Team Byrne's new boat , oh yeah which one... well lets just call this one the "osy" boat sure does look fast.

Sean does weigh about 40 lbs more than Banana boy so its hard to get a true reading as to what is fast or not.

As usual Dr. Dan has done his homework on the shiny blades.

testing in the winter I guess can give interesting readings with the air so cold and so much moisture in the air.

But since I dont spend much time around you OSY guys, no weight and all,
              I'm not sure what kind of speeds are good enough to win in DePue, and sometimes GPS readings can be off a bit, but is 72-73 close enough to be in the hunt?

Any info would be helpful either to my self or Dr.Dan

Thanks,
              Carl 94-R

Comment

Depue

You would lap the field at 74 or 70 anything...you better get a new GPS the way that thing's reads you guy's should never even have a close race!!! i think my stuff is pretty fast...i have never seen over 70 anywere...and i came in 2nd at Depue last year but Pater and Kevin Ladd were faster but not even close to 70 mph.....

Comment

I talked to Billy Allen one year after he won OSY and he told me exactly how fast he was going in testing. It was no were near 70mph! Think about that one...(couple national championships later)! Depue needs corner speed more than anything and that's what Billy has!

I'm not throwin my hat in the ring for OSY in reg 10... too fat! I'll just run it at Depue instead!

Kyle
                  20-R
                  Kyle Bahl
                  20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Good to have the Depue 70+ mph myth dismissed .... I was hoping a 63mph lap speed might get you close in Depue?

Does anyone have historical speed figures of past winners?

Thanks
                    Last edited by drbyrne55; 01-15-2008, 10:02 PM.
                    BOPP

Comment

Working...
                    X