Wanted for new KPro driver...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teri Ziemer View Post
    By the time I get finished cleaning out her room....that is all she's gonna have....

By the way...wanted:

One 125cc Hydro driver
    Approx. size 3 - position comes w/ wardrobe, cell phone, computer, and AXH/ASH as a bonus (KPRO placed 2nd at last year's PRO Nats.)

You haven't even started to imagine "Grumpy" yet, babycakes!

you can take away the phone and computer, but taking away the race boat..........THAT would be MEAN!!!
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Funny

Now Teri, you can't get mad at Lauren for obviously learning so very well from her parents. Lauren, I think you may have missed some of the finer points of the lessons taught you
      Teri,You said you had until Winona to plot your revenge against David W. Does this mean you are coming to Winona? Way cool. I can't wait to see the revenge, it should be awesome. David should probably think about reinforcing his kevlars.
      Anyway, enjoying the thread, did you all help Davis's with the kevlars?

Comment

Bev:

I am shipping out Lauren's old kevlar's today to Lauri. But after reading this thread, I may wait a bit before replacing them......

Joe

Comment

Good Idea

Thanks Joe, waiting is probably a good idea, your house must be very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by scorer View Post
            Thanks Joe, waiting is probably a good idea, your house must be very entertaining.

...you have no idea...
            "The 12-step chocoholics program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!" -Terry Moore

Comment

Working...
            X