6 cylinder megaphone pipes for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 cylinder megaphone pipes for sale.

I have a set of 6 cylinder pipes for sale.

Ok, the plate w/pipes mounted to them match a 1964 Merc1000 100hp motor in my shop so that must be the application.

I can make some measurements or take more pictures for anyone seriously interested in buying them.
    Filler block measures 19" top to bottom, plate & waterjacket cover measure 21" top to bottom.
    $325.00 includes shipping in the lower 48 states.
    Tom
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 25xs; 01-03-2008, 01:10 PM. Reason: added dimensions

If the plate, filler and water tube measure 19" they will fit 60 blocks that are legal FE motors. Please measure and get back to us.

If they are longer, you could be right about them fitting a 76ci 80 or 85. They could also be for an 89ci 100 hp ... they look like Quincy pipes and Quincy made all 3 sizes

$325 is a great price, they should be sold in a day or 2
    Last edited by sam; 01-01-2008, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I added dimensions to the original post.

Thanks Sam, I added dimensions to the original post.
      Tom

Originally posted by sam View Post
      If the plate, filler and water tube measure 19" they will fit 60 blocks that are legal FE motors. Please measure and get back to us.

If they are longer, you could be right about them fitting a 76ci 80 or 85. They could also be for an 89ci 100 hp ... they look like Quincy pipes and Quincy made all 3 sizes

$325 is a great price, they should be sold in a day or 2

Comment

Could you measure width of cover plate? ....Would like to see if close to fitt'n Merc 650/4/cyl if bottom cyls cut off.....
        I also have a 1000/100hp they might work on?.....

Anyone familure with a 1100SS? ....Found one sitt'n in a barn that's complete and not stuck........Look's like would need 3-people to move it!

19P
        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 01-02-2008, 03:34 PM.
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
          Could you measure width of cover plate? ....Would like to see if close to fitt'n Merc 650/4/cyl if bottom cyls cut off.....
          I also have a 1000/100hp they might work on?.....

Anyone familure with a 1100SS? ....Found one sitt'n in a barn that's complete and not stuck........Look's like would need 3-people to move it!

19P
          110 is the orphan 92 ci size, basically a 6 made from the 62ci 4

I think the 76 ci cylinder spacing is different from all others

Comment

Working...
          X