Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - PRO Propellers

I have three props for sale.

1) Dewald 3-Blade (W-61) built originally for 3-port 350 Konig about 1990. I have run a 250 VRP with an 11:15 and several 350 Konigs with 12:15. My notes on 11:15 VRP with kneeldown Pugh indicate GPS of 95MPH at Alexandria. Prop on this set-up lacked somewhat in acceleration, but continued to pull the entire length of the straight. Memory was similar on 350's that this was a better 1 1/4 mile prop than short course.

Asking $125

2) Pinner 350/500 Propeller built in 1980's for Konig 3-port 350 and 500 engines raced by Howard Edwards of Florida. I have never run this. It appears to have a lot of rake.

Asking $75

3) Pinner 250 propeller was built around 1992 for a 4-cylinder 250 Konig. This propeller worked well under the under-powered 250 Konig with an 11:15 lower unit. Has been used with VRP 250 and a 12:15 with good acceleration and a top-end around 90mph. Has also been run under a 175 and 11:15.

Asking $100

I do not have a pitch block for more detailed measurements. I can send further photo's to interested parties. Buyer is responsibile for shipping.

Please feel free to e-mail me with questions.

Thanks,

David

Photo L - R W-61, Pinner 350, Pinner 250
    Attached Files
    Last edited by David Weaver; 12-31-2007, 08:23 AM. Reason: typo
    David Weaver

Come on over

I do not have a pitch block for more detailed measurements. I can send further photo's to interested parties. Buyer is responsibile for shipping.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hey David, you are welcome to use my pitch gage. Drive over to South Carolina I'm on the other side of Lake Hartwell.
    Bill

Comment

PRO Props

These propellers have been sold!!

Bill, thanks for the offer. Apparetly, I presented enough info!

Is Hartwell filling back-up with all this rain?

Dan, you portions of proceeds will come soon.

Thanks HR!!
      David Weaver

Comment

I don't think that is enough for a down payment on the jag!!!

Comment

Speaking if Jags, guess who got an E-Type for Christmas.......
          and a TR6, an MGB, a couple of '70's El Caminos, a '61 T-Bird, some 350 and 450sl's and assorted Jag Saloons. Anybody want to buy a car?
          Last edited by Dave_E71; 12-31-2007, 03:05 PM.
          I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
          The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Working...
          X