Wanted: Cottage Racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Cottage Racer

I'm still looking for a 80's or 90's vintage A/B modified pickle fork hydro to run for fun as a cottage racer. Would also consider a runabout of similar vintage. I did have a few contacts (thanks guys) but the boats were either a little too vintage or too new (still competitive and therefore a bit expensive for my purposes). I have a KG7H, 20H and 20ci Hot Rod that I would like to run on something that is no longer competitive, but in solid condition, with or without hardware and still current enough to run in the mid 50's with the 20H or Hot Rod. Also needs to be within reasonable pick up distance of Milwaukee or northern Wisconsin. Anyone have a boat gathering dust they'd like to move out of the garage? Dave, 414-333-5329 djs53@att.net

Pickerell AB runabout

I have an early 80's Pickerell AB runabout for sale. Very nice condition, ready to run. Varnished sides and deck, refinished. Solid molded fiberglass chines and bottom. No damage or repairs. 1 gal. alum. transom tank, vintage Keller wheel and throttle. This would go great with a 20H or KG7H. Price is $675 firm. I am in western NY, you might find someone heading west with room for it. Email me for pics. motoreyes@stny.rr.com

Comment

Working...
    X